|two|

y/n's point of view.

"all hands on deck!" victor says. everyone but billy and i put their hands on the table. sure, i came here almost everyday and i'm basically family to them, but i'd rather not. they said their prayer while billy was confused, and rosa asked him "so... how's the family so far?" i looked at billy and i noticed how pretty his eyes are. i stared into them and i didn't hear what he said. when he was about to look at me i quickly looked down at my food. i took a few bites of my food and decided i was full. "excuse me i'm full." i said, as i quickly got up and went to freddy's room.

i sat on the bottom bunk for a bit and just thought for a few minutes. soon enough i thought about billy. he's cute. wait no i am so not gonna- well... i'm not getting my hopes up. he wouldn't like me. my thoughts were interrupted when i saw billy coming in. "hey." he said. i glanced at him and sighed. "hi." i said. "freddy told me about you." my eyes widened. "oh god, what'd he say?" i asked, hoping billy didn't make me look like a fool. "he said you were kind once i get to know you, and that you're not that bad. oh, and he also said that you're like me, you escaped foster homes 'till you found your parents. but he said you're a foster kid, so what's up with that?" oh. i guess i have to answer that, then. "yeah, i escaped alot. thirty two homes, to be exact. and my parents, well, they're assholes." i hissed, thinking about the last part. "you like beanies too, don't you?" i asked. he chuckled softly and said "yeah. i like them." i had a light pink tint on my cheeks. crap. "me too, beanies are the best." soon enough, we were like best friends or something. "alright, so, uhm friends?" billy said. i smirked. "maybe even more." and with that we burst out into laughter.

soon enough, freddy came upstairs and all of us laughed and talked for hours. until..."wait, you're the same y/n hamilton that escaped from the franklins?" asked billy. "yeah, wait.. there was a kid named billy there- OH MY GOD-" i was shocked. like, hella shocked. freddy was confused, but it turns out billy and i already knew each other. billy and i hugged each other. we stayed like that for a minute. his hugs were really warm and i don't know why, but i felt safe when i did. billy and i weren't that close there, but we were definitely friends. "it's been so long." i said. "oh my god, remember the cuddle sessions?" he said. and with that sentence, i was red. my face went from pale to red. "sh-shut up." i said, flustered. "ooooh billy and y/n are dating!~" freddy said, teasing us. "freddy you don't need me throwing away that superman bullet of yours, don't you?" i hissed, still flustered. "alright, fine." said freddy, defeated. "i miss those." said billy.

523 words.

a/n

im sorry this is short! i was really excited to post hee hee <3 longer chapters coming soon !! also, billy and freddy's point of views will be coming soon. luv u all <3

xoxo avery.