truth or dare

a.n/ this chapter is too long, i don't know how to cut it. bear with me *growl*

4.

"Hey, puppy, what time are people gonna back home?"

Hanbin looking at the wall clock, "in two three hours, why?"

"Wanna learn kissing again?"

Hanbin is trying to deal with what's actually going on while Lisa asking him so casually like asking what's for dinner. "I—uh, you know, whatever." He muttered.

Lisa offer him a soft smile. "Wanna do it here or at the rooftop? It's rather hot in here."

"No, you're hotter." Hanbin blurted a flirt like Jaewon did.

Lisa stopped.

Hanbin too.

"S-sorry." He finally said.

"Don't say it."

"Say what?"

Lisa sighs, "Don't say sorry after you decided to say something like that! Even if the girl's goes 'ewh' or slap you in the face, never ever say sorry for flirting!"

"Okay, o-okay..."

"Because it might works for some girls..."

Lisa watch him pull back a little, being hesitant after doing a wrong move. He realised he's failing the self esteem subject again.

"So, you wanna learn about seduction?"

"Uh—I don't know."

"The art of flirt?"

Hanbin gulp as Lisa ran her fingertips brushing over his cheek before trailing down and smoothing his adam's apple. He look up like a submissive. Lisa slowly crawl towards him, "Stand up!" she said.

"Huh?" but he got up in sync with Lisa.

She brought him to the kitchen counter, pushing him gently til his back touching the counter. Lisa trapped him between the table and her. "I'll tell you something... don't flirt, puppy, to seduce a girl you gotta make sure you're dominant, make them feel powerless, make them take whatever you offered." She crossed her arms over Hanbin's waist, her palms landed on the edge of the counter. Hanbin is officially inside a human jail. "Get closer to them, as close as possible, make sure they only feel your presence..." her face looking up, trying to get full attention from Hanbin which is succeed. One of her hand smoothing up through his back, stop right behind his neck and bring his face down to perfectly meet hers.

She collide into his chest, "Keep looking at their eyes... if they break it, they lose... it's a one step to closer win their heart, head, body... make them wanting you, puppy..." eyes still piercing into Hanbin's eyes.

"H-how...?"

"Use you hand to support your actions while your eyes convince them..." Lisa softly placing her palm on his chest, the other hand caressing his cheek, put his ear between her fingers. "use your lips... but not kissing."

"Wh—how..." the only word he could muttered since the atmosphere is set heavier and he got shivers under her touch. His hand clutching the counter and the other just hanging awkwardly.

Lisa look up, fitting her face right on the crook of his neck, "you can always hovering their expose neck like this... while talking about how pretty she is..." her warm breath sent goosebumps all over his body. "see what my breathe did to you?"