prolog

Water glugging down as Hanbin poured it into a small glass.

At the rooftop of the building he's been living in for almost ten years with his family, only in this very place he could sense his true self, at least that's what he thought he feels. Being a smartie since high school hand him a consequences, his not just an ordinary sophomore, he's Hanbin the model student, his faces glued beside the Dean's speech at the bottom of college brochures.

He's battling against perfection he built, he barely win tho.

A gargling sound cracks the silent evening, he's grunting when he burnt his own gullet with the clear liquid from the green bottle. Hanbin smiles at IU, the artits smiling back at him while holding the bottle of chamisul. Did he just smiling at a photo? Yes, he did it few times in the past, thanking IU, Suzy, Psy, or whoever celebrities pointed as the brand ambassador of the heaven intoxicant liquid.

A star flicker, Hanbin chuckles. Don't know what's so funny but he feel sorry for himself. Today, a girl of his dream crying. Not because of him but he wished he could do something.

thoughts flew somewhere...

-

"I will not date just any boy no more." Hayi whimper. "I'll go to a real gentleman! The one who is experienced enough in knowing what girls want! Not some stupid, ignorant jerk."

"He's inexperienced?" Hanbin asked.

"In what term?" she gave him a weird look.

"I mean, I don't know—you don't look at me that way, you're the one who is weird, Hayi..." he blabbing.

She straighten up, "I was just asking 'in what term' and you're blabbing... I don't know anymore." Hayi took Hanbin's coffee and sip it. It's a damn hot cappuccino with a lid and it has a small sipping hole, and she sipped it from there.

They. Just. Had. A. Freaking. Indirect. Kiss.

Hanbin almost choked so he instantly look away and clears his throat.

"You know, my ex, he really don't know how to treat a girl!"

Hanbin pretending to checking on his cellphone, in fact, his heart screaming very loudly it's very possible to be heard by Hayi.

Jesus! What an ungrateful bastard he is! But wait, what kind of treatment she wants?

"What kind of treatment?" Hanbin nonchalantly asked.

"Guy with experience knew."

Yup. In that very moment the excitement of knowing Hayi's back to single deflated just by one word: experience. Let alone experience of treating girls if himself never involved in any serious relationship with any girls. Except for a mother and son relationship with his mother. Well, you know what I mean.

"What kind if experience?"

Hayi smirks, "a little bad boy would do."

-

he drew himself back to the present time.

"That's vague..." he murmured, pouring another round of drink for himself.

"What's vague?"

the voice made his heart dropped straight into the core of the earth. He turned around and there standing a slender girl, skinny, look comfortable in skinny jeans and cropped tee-shirt. Her eyes so big that it went nowhere when she smile—no—grinning creepily to him.

It was someone well-known in his campus, Lisa Manoban, the Regina George of Seoul University, not sure how she gets in to the Uni, but the wind said it most probable is because of her powerful Father.

"Hello there." She's smiling.

"Hey."

"Your parents looking for you, they said you might be found here—mine told me to go after you." Lisa explained.

Hanbin trying to swallow any sane information, but him and Lisa never talked at school, never know each other until one minute a go, and why would his parents talked to her parents that Hanbin's favorite place is here at the rooftop? None of it make sense.

"Let's go..." she harshly snorted, "it's cold and my bellybutton is freezing.

"No one told you too wear such dress—" he murmured.

"What?"

"No—"

"Is that alcohol? Soju??" Lisa grabbed IU from his sight, "oh yash!"

bottle up, she's gulping the liquid down her throat.

"Whoa... whoa..."

"Thanks!" she winked, "now let's go."

Turns out that Lisa's parents was a very very good friends of Hanbin parents back in college, and since Lisa's father is about to move abroad for work they will not bring Lisa along so they entrust Lisa to Hanbin's family.

"Just for few weeks before everything settle in Sydney and I will be back here to accompany Lisa." Her mother caressing her cheek.

"Don't worry about me, mum..." she sweetly smiling.

"I'm so glad that Hanbin's here." Her mother smiling at Hanbin, "Lisa also happy to know that she'll move to your house since—she said, you guys are very close at school."

Hanbin amazed, completely stunned to the lie he just heard. what?

Lisa straightly pierced Hanbin with a nice crescent moon smile, cold and sharp.

"Y-yeah, maybe." Hanbin muttered.

"I hope she'll be a good girl."

"I will..." she blinking.

a.n/ hey i can't wait to share this story with you. this story won't be easy since i want it to focus on each characters personal thoughts and gestures. i hope i could make it good. thanks for following me and my story! cheerio!