~ Fourteenth Chapter ~

Start from the beginning

"A-Are you serious?" Harper puzzled.

Hakuei nodded.

"What do you say about that?" she asked, smiling.

"I..." she paused.

She wanted to go to Kou Empire and learn from them. Still, is she ready to stay alone in this environment for a month? She still did not understand all about these kingdoms. But she would not be alone. She would be with Hakuei and Kougyoku. And the other princes would be with her. She turned to the others sitting at their table.

"Oh, yes, the princes have asked Emmet to come if he is willing." she adds.

"I would like to." Emmet said, but bowed slightly though he knew he should not.

"Harper?"

"I will come." says Harper. "But after that, I'd love to go to Ream Empire."

"Ream Empire?" asked confused Hakuei.

Harper nodded firmly.

"I heard that there was a lot of Fanalis there, and I recently discovered that I was half Fanalis, so I'd like to go and meet people of the same kind as me."

Hakuei nodded with a smile. Emmet has closed his mouth and nodded. Hakuei smiled and turned to Emmet and Harper.

"We're going to go tomorrow, pack things tonight."

She smiled briefly to the two of them, and with her assistant went to Sinbad to inform him about it. For that time, Aladdin and Avalon sat on the fence of the palace terrace. They were leaning on the fence posts behind their backs. Their feet swarmed in the air as they watched the city. They laughed at what Aladdin had said. When they calmed down, they wiped tears from laughing and continued to observe the city.

"Where are you going after this celebration?" Avalon asked.

Aladdin shrugged.

"I'm going to travel with Mr. Yunan a little." Aladdin said, looking at her.

"Can I come with you?" she says, looking into his eyes.

"Of course, Ava." he suspiciously watched her. "Do you have any reason to not want to stay here?"

Avalon shrugged and looked away.

"Just..." she sighed. "I want to understand all this... Who am I? What powers can I still learn? I want to learn from Yunan and you, Aladdin." she looked at him for a while. "Plus, I want to get you to know better..."

Aladdin smiled slightly. He approached her.

"And I want to get to know you better, Ava." he stretched hand. "Let's go find out who we are together!" he exclaimed happy.

She looked at his hand and into him. There was a wide smile on his face, and Avalon watched his eyes. She smiled at him, nodded her head, and took his hand. She stared down at the yard where her friends were sitting. I'll be back, she thought and closed her eyes, enjoying the cool breeze. She felt the salty smell of sea and sand mixed with fragrant candles and the food that served down. They'll be back. After all, this is her home. And now she has king to help build the kingdom. In the end, all complexions led to here. And even though they will be separated for some time, they will meet again and continue where they are left.

She left alone in her room. She leaned to the bed on her back, staring down at the ceiling in silence. She stared at the candle that lit on the table. Maybe she could try what her Yunan and Aladdin showed earlier that day...