What have I done?

Allison POV
—————————————————
It's dark the trees pass by me as I ran towards the Moonlight Pack. I hear growls coming from behind me as I get closer to the territory. Rogues are chasing me, as I run for my life. 

"Hurry up they are getting closer." My wolf Jasmine tells me as a rouge rushes at me the impact lead me straight towards the ground. I feel my ribs crack but heal fast because of my vampire power. As I get up the rogues surround me I let Jasmine (wolf) and Jay (vampire) take over as my eyes turn a deep dark black. That would make anyone shrink from fear. 

As I take a stand the rouges back up, I smile at them daring them to attack, to make the first move. When none of them do I run towards the closes ones and attack ripping the fur and skin off the rouges neck as they whimper in fear for they knows that this is the end of them.
As I kill off the last one I walk away from the scene and realize that I'm in Moonlight pack. I knew that the warriors of this pack would come and question the trespasser. 

As I shift to my human form I already have clothes on. They only dissolve and come right back when I'm in human form.
As I wait for the warriors. I smell the most toxic scent ever rain water and oak. It is the smell that would bring me to my knees if I inhaled so much. As I was distracted by the smell I did not notice the warriors in front of me looking at me as I lost my mind covered in blood and my head facing towards the sky as I was inhaling the air.

As I face the warriors I come face to face with the most beautiful and muscular man that I have ever seen. I knew right away that he is the Alpha of Moonlight pack. His power is like a aura around him that would make everyone around him bow to there knees. He walks towards me a says in a whisper "mate" I was taken a back as I process his words in my head.

My eyes widened in fear, I never in a million years thought that I would have a mate. He looks at me as I take a step back, trying to figure out what to do with him. He waits there standing eyeing my body up and down and finally realizing that I was covered in blood. I soon remember the fight that I had with those rogues.

He looks up in my eyes and his expression is filled with concern and worry. I don't understand why because he doesn't even know me. Is this how Mate act?

I run I can't let him know my secret. That I'm a hybrid. He only know that I'm a werewolf because I meet up with a witch and she gave me a necklace that contains a crystal that hide my vampire side.
My crystal is a dark blue. As I ran I hear him chase after me. As I flew pass trees and jump over logs. I hear him growl and knew that his wolf is in control.

As I ran I felt something stab into my skin I felt the the poison or more like wolfsbane enter my bloodstream.
I knew that my powers are running out because I have not fed, and when I mean fed I mean blood my vampire side needs blood to heal me and take out the poison in my blood. I ran as fast as I could before the poison takes over.

Jasmine my wolf whimpers and Jay is thirsty and tired. I could not take it I fell to the floor. I hear him come close and see him on his knees "Why did you run?" He picks me up and carries me in his arms.
Heading towards his territory. As my eyes start to close I see one of his warrior have a sting gun in his hand.
I could not fight the wolfsbane I let my eyes drift towards the darkness that awaits me.

—————————————————
What do you think? Bad, good? Please comment and tell me what you think? Thanks for reading my story.
                                -Nbonil0405