1. The rich bitch

Her heels were heard hitting the floors of the airport with every step she made. Heads turning after her... Some consider her a role model:

Rebecca Gold. Brilliant kick-ass woman. She has everything she needs. Well known, wealthy, gorgeous, confident corporate lawyer.

Some considered her full of it. God, she is too selfish to see other people. They think of her like just of a rich bitch.

However, no matter good or bad, everyone knows the Golden girl.

But Annie, Beth and Ruby were too scared to consider these opinions of strangers a major factor. They waited for her to give them advice, a loan, anything. They desperately needed help. What is a deal with the devil compared to this woman? No matter how dangerous she was, there's no way she was worse than the guy blackmailing them.

---

"You did what?" Rebecca asks them again.

"Look, we're not proud of it, but we needed the cash, Becca" Ruby explains herself and her friends.

"Why not come to me?" The woman asks again. "As much money as that is, I win more in a month"

After Rebecca left her brother, Ruby was still very close to her. She was very close to the real Rebecca Gold.

Not the one handling Gold Law, her legacy. Not the one crossing the line for winning a case. Not the one others saw.

The one that doesn't think smiling makes you weak. The one that used to talk about boys with her, when she was younger. The one she knew loved everything cherry related.

"She really is overpaid." Annie stays with her mouth open.

"She deserves it. She's hell of a good attorney." Ruby intervenes.

"So...what now? She just takes this to court and we're done?" Beth asks.

"That is not a good idea. You cannot get out without any years of jail." Gold putts her law skills to action. "If you just robbed the store for max 20k, it would've been more than possible, but you guys got a lot more. And you're in too deep with these guys' bussiness."

"So what do we do to get rid of them?" Ruby then continued asking Becca her questions.

"We pay them" Rebecca innerly grins.

"But that's the point: we don't have the money." Annie explains once again.

"Let me rephrase that: I pay them" Miss Gold finally smirks.