You Are The One For Me (Variti)

Start from the beginning

"As you say sis," I chuckled at her. Those words escaped her mouth and now I will be have a conversation with Shraddha. What was that girl hiding?

************

Author POV

"Calm down Varun," Alia said in a soothing voice as she watched Varun pace forwards and back. It seemed to her that Varun was freaking out as if he was going to an exam.

"Where is she?" Varun demanded.

"Such a 'Drama King,'" Arjun mocked but regretted it after Varun sent him a death glare.

"She is an actress Varun," Sidharth said slowly. "She can't just take a cab. She needs all her security and everything."

"I know," Varun said with tone that suggested that he was irriated and very impatient. "Is everything ready?"

"Yes Boss," Arjun saluted and the others nodded.

"She's coming," Shraddha appeared from nowhere, giving everyone a scare.

All of them except Varun were supposed to go but they decided to stay and watch his date with Kriti. So they disappeared to their hiding spot.

Kriti stepped out of her vehicle and made her way to Varun. She noticed Varun gawking at her. She couldn't take her eyes of Varun either.

 She couldn't take her eyes of Varun either

Varun stared at his lady love

Varun stared at his lady love. He engulfed her into a tight hug.

"You look beautiful," he complimented her.

"So do you," Kriti blushed but then realised what she had said. "I meant handsome."

Unknown to them Shraddha, Alia, Arjun and Sidharth were watching and also recording everything on camera.

"They are so cute," Alia sighed while Shraddha nodded.

"And slow," Arjun added and all of them stared at him with disbelief.

"Shut up," Alia hissed and Arjun made a face.

"Be quiet, we don't want to get caught," Sidharth instructed.

Varun, holding Kriti's hand guided her to the beach. Kriti eyes widened as she noticed the view in front of her.

"Wow," Kriti said in awe as they walked together and sat down

"Wow," Kriti said in awe as they walked together and sat down. "How long have you been planning this?"

"Not a long time," Varun said trying to sound casual. He know that it did take a while.

"I see," Kriti smiled.

************

After their three course dinner, Varun and Kriti, both decided to take a walk along the sea.

"They are so slow in everything," Arjun complained.

Sidharth thought the same but knew that there was no point complaining.

"Arjun," Shraddha said with an eye roll. "You can go home if you like."

"That won't be very supportive," Alia said with her eyes glued to the view in front of her.

"We weren't supposed to stay Babe," Sidharth pointed out and Arjun nodded.

"Well me and Shraddha are definitely staying," Alia argued. "Let's go closer, he is about to propose to her."

Varun grabbed Kriti's hand. She turned around and noticed Varun on one knee was holding out a ring to her, her eyes widened.

"Varun..." she gasped.

"Today, four years ago, our movie released." Varun started and locked his eyes with hers. "The day fans got their Variti movie and so did I. I proposed to you after our premiere and you said yes. From that day, I felt lucky to have you as mine and our relationship grew stronger and stronger. When I proposed to you, I liked you but then I fell for you. I know you are the one for me. Kriti Sanon, will you marry me?"

A tear formed in her eye and trailed down her cheek. She felt on top of the world. Varun was perfect for her and now she was ready to spend her life with the guy she loved. Something tickled on her lips and she whispered, "yes."

Varun smiled widely as he slid the ring in her finger, stood up and pulled her into his embrace and pressed his lips against her forehead.

"That was so sweet," Shraddha said, scaring them.

"Where did you come from?" Kriti asked her best friend.

"We have been here all along," Alia said, joining Shraddha along with Sidharth and Arjun.

"Varun, how did they know," Kriti smirked.

"They helped me," Varun replied.

"Finally it's happened," Shraddha said and hugged them, and Alia did the same.

"Congratulations," Arjun and Sidharth said together.

"It was a filmyish proposal don't you think," Arjun smiled knowingly.

"Let's give the lovebirds some time alone," Shraddha tutted and Alia agreed. Both of them dragged Arjun and Sidharth, leaving Varun and Kriti alone.

"Are you ready for this life together," Varun asked.

"I always was," Kriti smiled widely.

The End💞

Your views on the Variti Oneshot💞

I am back to update and hope you all enjoyed this oneshot.

What oneshot do you want me to write next? I need ideas?

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia ❤❤❤