Chapter 16 Part II

Start from the beginning

Yellow lights covers the whole atmosphere of the room

Yellow lights covers the whole atmosphere of the room. As a pole stood in front of the back drop. I sat on the only seat in the room. To my left there was a table with a blunt on it.A nigga was here getting special service or something. Didn't know they offered blunts at clubs. I sparked the blunt and waited for something to happen. I chuckled to myself as I thought about Mo setting this up.
The lights continued to dim down as the the yellow light from the backdrop shone bright. A silhouette appeared behind the back drop. I was trying not to enjoy the view of this strippers' body but her body was in every way the the type of body I liked. A body that resembled Moniece's. A song started playing and i was guessing it was a Beyoncé song. But the girl started bouncing up and down and I watched how her ass checked bounced up and down. I was actually enjoying the visual. The light then completely shut down and I heard heels making contact with the floor. Then the light switched on again and now the body was on the pole but sill not facing me. I could see she had a baraclava over her face She was a dark chocolate complexion. Just like Moniece. In my mind I chuckled thinking how Moniece hired a stripper who resembled her in some ways. As she majestically climbed the the pole. , my eyes were glued almost mesmerised by her Hershey chocolate skinned legs open wide as she reached the top of the pole. Her hair fell on her back as she twirled down the pole. Still faced the opposite direction, she bent her back and shook her ass ferociously. She walked towards me, turned around not facing me. She then placed one leg over one side of me and other one on the other side. Basically reverse cowgirl position. She bounced her ass cheeks one by one on my lap. My hands found a way behind my head as I was trying not to touch but damn shorty was up close and personal. She changed position swiftly. Shaking her ass straight in my face, she was probably tempting me to slap it. I bit lip as she turned facing me and straddled my lap. She started to grind on my lap as her breathe hitting my ear as she let out a subtle moan. If I wasn't playing myself I thought she moaned my name. She removed her face from my neck and then looked at me in the eyes as she grinded against my hard member. I looked at her juicy lips covered with lipgloss reminding me of Moniece's juicy lips. Catching the scent this stripper was giving off was exactly like Moniece's perfume she wears. I would know because her room always had this scent attached with it. Looking at the woman on my lap I placed my hands on both of her ass as I squeezed her ass also moving in sync with the motion of her hips. I whispered in her ear, "I think you trying to get pregnant Moniece." I grabbed her neck and pressed my lips on her fat lips. I pulled back.
" bounce them ass cheeks on me baby. Lemme see them cheeks move." I encouraged her slapping them repetitively. I took a pull out of the blunt and grabbed her neck as she opened her mouth readily. She inhaled and the exhaled.
" take this shit off." I said pullling the baraclava off her head. As much as she looked sexy in it, I wanted to see her face while I fucked her senseless in this room. She had a smirk on her face as she reveals her face. Her eyes were  hooded and I could feel on my jeans how wet she was.
"You going to have my kids tonight" I whispered rubbing on her cat. She bit her bottom lip as she nodded her head. She went on her knees, took my piece in her hands. She spat on it and start stroking it slowly and seductively. We glared at each other with so much lust but also love and pulled her back up quickly placing a kiss on her lips. Her hands still had a grip on my piece as our tongues had battle. This was probably the best kiss we shared and shorty loves kissing a nigga. And I couldn't lie I enjoyed laying lips on her too. We continued making out and now she was straddling me. In the midst of kissing she guided my dick inside of her and her shit was soooooo wet.
"Fuck Moniece. Who got you wet like this baby"
She bit her lip as she slid up and down my whole piece. The way I was feeling right now. I was thinking was it even possible for someone's to be this wet. I started thrusting upwards matching her rhythm as she rode my dick.
"Fuck. I love you so much ." She moaned out load as I thrusted my shit rapidly in her. Hearing her moan those words got me ready to shoot my kids in her.
" turn over" she got up and turned around her making her back face me. She climbed onto my dick again now in a squat position. She lifted herself up and down slowly only allowing the tip to go in her and out. My girl was an athlete which meant that her endurance was A1. She spat on her hand and started stroking the rest of my length that was not getting soaked  in her.
I closed my eyes with my head back really trying not to turn like a bitch. She then suddenly sat on all it. Almost in sync,we  let out a gasp of air. She started grinding and rocking on me. I rubbed her clit with intense speed feeling her ready to climax. Before I knew it she was crying out loud as she let her cream cover my dick.
Moniece POV

He carried me and placed my on the chair he was sitting as  he stood up facing me looking fine as fuck

He carried me and placed my on the chair he was sitting as  he stood up facing me looking fine as fuck. The orgasm I just had was probably the best I've ever had. I was ready to tap out but looking into his eyes right now I was ready for him to destroy my shit. He slid two fingers in and curled them hitting my spot . I felt like I was going to nut again but he took his fingers out licking the cream that covered his finger.
" you taste good ma." He said smirking teasing me as usual. But today I wasn't playing that shit. I grabbed his dick and slightly pushed the tip inside me.
" you going to take this dick, Moniece."
I responded by moving my opening to his full attentive dick. He started with slow strokes which drove me crazy. I watched as his member motioned in and out covered with more wetness.
" ahhh fuck, baby girl I love man. How's your shit sooo good?" I couldn't answer cos as I regained composure he started drilling into me. His strokes began quick and short taking me into a frenzy.
"Fuck fuck fuck. I'm about to cum baby." I screamed as I got an overwhelming knot in my stomach.
" do you love me, Moniece? I want this forever man." He grunted. Hearing him pushed me over the edge and yet again I came; but in a way I never had. Shots of liquid shot out of me as I squirted all over him. He was still inside me drilling and at this point I was drifting into unconsciousness.
" I ain't trying to buss in your shit baby girl, but your pussy feels sensational mama," he said as he picked my up from the chair pulling me close to him. My legs could not function and it was wrapped around his torso as his hands were on my ass cheeks spreading them apart as he thrusted in me some more. I held on this neck as we both placed kisses on each other neck. I was for real in love with him. This shit I have with him is so unexpected. My back was against the wall and our sweat was mingling just like our tongues were right now. Feeling his dick pulse, I took initiative to get off him and get on my knees. I spat on him shut making it extra wet and I slurped his dick trying to suck all the juice out of him.
" You like that daddy?" He said in the moment.
" Yes, just like that baby. I'm ready to buss rn. He trapped my head pushing my head towards him. I was deepthroating his dick trying to keep a constant rhythm. Just like I felt his juice in my mouth and swallowed that shit immediately not wanting to taste it too much. I stood up very unstably and met David's eyes on me.
He grabbed my neck and gave a a passionate kiss. We could taste each other and that shit was beyond sexy because I really feeling one with this nigga. Never trusted a man the way I did with him. After leaving that room, everything became a blur because the dick I just got, I needed a week recovery or something .