chapter 4

*The day Yeonjun will break up with Soobin*

Yeonjun's pov

After school I went directly to the coffee shop. I texted Soobin to directly meet me there. I am really nervous. My palms are sweaty and I feel like I will throw up anytime now.

No Yeonjun you can do this. You have to do this. I confronted myself.

Entering the coffee shop I look around and see Soobin sitting in our usual spot with two cups on the table. He is looking outside the window while drinking his coffee. He look adorable with his lips pouted and taking small sips of his drink. But he looks kinda sad. Why?

I walk to him and pull a chair. That's when he noticed me.

"Oh Yeonjunie hyung, you are late and I have already ordered your favourite." He said pushing the hot chocolate to me.

"So.... what did you wanted to tell me?" I asked feeling nervous I don't know why.

"Umm.....actually I...I mean we.. you like..." He said while stuttering.

"You know you can tell me anything." I told him forgetting that I would have to break his heart after some time.

"I..... I feel that things between us are not like as it was before." He said. I nod my head signalling him to continue.

"Well... um... I think we should break up." Soobin finally said.i couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Actually hyung my feelings for you now is not how it was before and I don't want to be in a relationship where I feel nothing towards the other. So I thought it's better for us to break up." He continued. 

I couldn't believe my ears what i was hearing. The things that i wanted to tell him is now being told to me by him. 

"Hyung! I'm so sorry. I really like you but not like before. Now I like you as a friend. Hyung please say something." Soobin said in a soft tone looking at me with his big puppy eyes. 

"Actually i wanted to talk to you about this too. I have also wanted to break up with you." I finally say with a smile.

"Omg hyung really!" He said smilling . I nooded and he came to my side and hugged me.

"Can we still be like how we were before this.. this relationship?" He asked still hughing me. 

"Yes. We can again become friends like before." I said. Finally things have become normal and like how i wanted.

Soobin's pov

Each of his last words pierced through my heart and tears were threatening to fall but i quickly wipped them so that he couldn't see my pain. My pain is only mine to see. I hope we can at least be friends and maybe one day i will be able to forget him. 

I let go of the hug and told him i had to go home as it was getting late. I left that place as quickly as possible and went home with tears still in my eyes and heart still  full of pain.

[A/N: I am so sorry for not updating. I have broken my phone and it was a lot of work to again get my account back. But finally i am back. I will write the next chapter as soon as possible. Love you guys and thanks for 200+ views.]

T.S❤