03: brokenhearted

- - - 

CHAPTER 03

I knew it was Seth behind me. There wasn't any other guy who would do something like that, except him.

All of the hairs on my body rose as I slowly turned around. My heart was beating like crazy. I knew this was Seth. He still had the same voice. I wouldn't ever forget his voice and his hands still felt soft and warm against my skin. It surprised me how Seth had extremely soft hands. I wonder what lotion he used.

When I saw his face, I almost passed out. During the last seven months, he had got even more attractive if that was possible. He didn't have that baby face look anymore. His face had the perfect structure and he looked mature and grown up. A small stubble has appeared on his chin and it made him look ten times more hotter than he already is.

Calvin looked between me and him as we stared at each other in complete silence. Before I had the chance to say anything, he grabbed my hands and pulled me against his body. He embraced me as hard as he could. I felt his muscular chest pressed against my breasts. My face was smashed into his shoulder, I could barely breathe.

"Fuck," He muttered, smoothing my hair. "You're so fucking beautiful, fuck my life. Fucking fuck." He kept muttering cuss words over again as he held me tightly. I lightly pushed him as I didn't have enough air to breathe.

"Seth, can't breathe," I squeaked and he let me go.

He grabbed his hair and tugged on it, "Fuck!" He yelled once again. I didn't know what I was supposed to say right now, I just watched as he let out all of his emotions.

"I fucking miss you, tiger," He finally said. He looked up, his eyes a bit watery. I felt my heart ache from seeing him like this. So I did what every girl would do, I embraced him again. Seth had his arms next to him as I held him as if he would disappear from the Earth any second now.

"I miss you too, Sethy." I murmured. For a little while after that, we just held each other. I didn't think about anything during that moment, I could only focus on Seth and his body against mine. Calvin just sat on the bench, a huge smile on his face. He didn't say anything to interrupt us, he just enjoyed looking at us

"Where are you living right now?" Seth asked once he pulled away.

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly, "I'm actually living with my boyfriend Xavier, we have a small flat."

"Oh..." Seth's face fell with those words. "Well I hope he treats you right." He was completely silent after that. He didn't utter a single word. At this point, I just wanted to be able to read is thoughts so I would know what he was thinking. It was killing me on the inside, not knowing what he was thinking. 

"Yeah..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. Calvin looked between Seth and I. He could feel the awkwardness, I'm pretty sure everyone could feel it. I didn't know what I was supposed to say. I used to feel so normal and calm when I was with Seth but now everything is different. I don't feel normal around him, it's as if I'm afraid of looking stupid in front of him. 

Seth smiled, "Well, I've got to meet up with my girl friend so I'll catch you later." 

This time my face fell, "You have a girlfriend?" 

"I'm pretty sure every hot guy has a girl friend nowadays." He smirked. With those words, Seth grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialled a number. He waved me goodbye and walked down the street. I didn't have anything to say by now. Just seconds ago he looked so happy and excited to see me and once I mentioned Xavier, he started talking about girls.