𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. rough start

𝘙𝘖𝘜𝘎𝘏 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛.

A loud noise could be heard

A loud noise could be heard. It was continuous and downright annoying, but it gave young Lia comfort. It was the sound of the bell. Hearing the chime caused the girl to quickly get up and she messily shoved her binders and pens in her bag.

When the task was completed, the dark haired girl practically sprinted out of the classroom. As she exited the door and began down the hallway, the girl had lost her focus on where she was going. It had shifted to a neon sign that covered the wall beside her.

This action started a domino effect. Lia had ran into a solid object before her. This "object" was none other than Shoto Todoroki.

"Watch where the fuck you're going!" Lia screamed. She hadn't moved from her spot on the floor.

"You are the one who wasn't paying attention and crashed into me." This remark had absolutely pissed the girl off.

While Lia was about to go on an absolute tangent, she failed to notice that a red-headed boy had helped Todoroki up, and was now offering Lia the same hand. "Hey man, you good?"

Lia simply swatted the hand away. "I'm fine dipshit."

The girl heaved herself up, brushing down the front of her.

"No way." Kirishima had caught a glance of the females forearm. It adorned the same deep blue pigment that matched Todoroki's.

Shoto followed the glance of his friend, and he was greeted by an unruly sight.

"You're my soulmate." Shoto deadpanned.

"What the fuck are you on about?" Shoto only responded with a point.

Suddenly the trio was on the same page.

Lia took a step back, physically and mentally. Everything was happening extremely fast. The girl hadn't even recovered from the fall. Which she hadn't realized until that moment was throbbing uncontrollably. Then out of nowhere, she blacked out.