Chapter 1

[Edit, 2023: Went back into this story and fixed up a BUNCH of stuff in this! Still the same story, but I did a whole revision on grammar, wording, and even paragraph structure on this. Btw V is such a cutie like omg I understand what my younger self felt when making this 🤭. Don't know if I can finish this entire story, but lemme know if you guys would want some headcanons abt this guy bc i would be more than willing to make some if anyone wants.  requests would be welcome if i do it! If yes, itll prolly be posted in this book]

"𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘭𝘰𝘵. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵."

It was the year 2032 at about 11:20 pm and a woman named Y/N was at her house listening to the TV and getting ready to meet a friend.

She sighed deeply at the thought.

She knew what she was doing was risky, she could even get arrested for it, but her friend said it was urgent, and with the look they gave her, she couldn't just refuse. But then again, was it really worth risking herself over? But despite her raging doubts flooding her mind, she never stopped herself while getting ready.

As she did so, putting on her black dress and matching heels, a man was also getting ready in his own attire, listening to the man on the TV talking about whatever. She was combing her soft locks of hair but stopped to turn off the TV, sick of the negativity that was coming out of the television's speakers.

"That's quite enough of that, thank you very much." She said to the TV. "Oh shit." It was almost past curfew. She then quickly got up and got her coat that had the address in the pocket and left her house.

"A yellow-coded curfew is now in effect. Any unauthorized personnel will be subject to arrest. This is for your protection." The woman's voice rang from the speaker and into Y/N's ears as she walked through the empty streets. She took a quick turn into an alley when she spotted a man that could be one of the fingermen, but soon bumped into a tall man with a mustache and a grey trench coat.

"Woah! Excuse me." The stranger in front of her exclaimed, surprised by the sudden run-in with the woman before him.

"Sorry, I didn't see you--" Y/N stammered out, but was cut off by his voice.

"In a hurry, are we?" He asked rather rudely, stepping over to her slowly, which only made Y/N want to punch the man for being so rude and not letting her pass him. She tried walking away from the man in front of her, but was blocked off as he got in her way again. At this point, she began to grow more and more nervous at how this situation was going to turn out.

"I was just–" She started, but was once again, cut off.

"It's past curfew, you know." He had said in a matter-of-fact tone that would make anyone roll their eyes at.

'Of course I would get myself into this mess!' She cursed at herself mentally and tried to make up a quick lie to get this annoying weirdo off her back.

"M-My uncle, he's very sick, can't keep him waiting, you know." She explained, but he scoffed, clearly not buying her words.

"Ah, sick uncle is it? What do you think Willy?" He had asked unfooled, but as soon as he had said the name 'Willy', another man came out from the darkness. He was a little shorter than the other man, but had a black coat on, and had looked very... well, unwelcoming.