I walk into the hallway and went into a random room. I jumped onto the bed and fell asleep like that.

*Jungkook's POV*

"Huh everyone's here? Why's that?" I was on the phone with Namjoon hyung. Yugyeom was out for some Thai food for everyone. I took a glance at BamBam at the corner of my eye who was having fun with his parents.

"To make it short, the main purpose was to get Y/N back from the Prince of Hell and-"
"Wait what?! How is she in Hell?"
"We don't know. Only the Prince of Hell does since he was the one who took her."
"Y/N noona...."

I look down at the ground. I can sense BamBam looking at me with worry.

"But there's one problem though...."
"What is that?"
"The God, Apollo foreseen the future and told Hoseok about the upcoming war with the Boonchaerons and the Kunpimooks."
"Jungkook why is my vampire grandparents here?"

I heard BamBam with a scared voice. I quickly ended the call and saw Mr. and Mrs. Boonchareon standing infront of BamBam's parents.

*Y/N's POV*

I finally woke up from the pain I got from Belius. I noticed my outfit was different and some symbols with candles around me in a circle like it was some kind of ritual. I can feel the chains still attached on my wrist but this time my arms are above my head. I tried to get out fearing for my life. I don't want to die leaving all of my loved ones behind. "Struggling are we?" I stopped struggling. I already know who that is.

"Belius get this off of me!"
"Why should I? It's already too late."
"I can't just leave my loved ones behind without a proper goodbye."
"Goodbye or not. Everything is already too late."

He slowly walk up closer to me and lift my face so I can see him. "Soon I'll bring you back Scarlet..." He mumbled which I can hear him say it. A tear slipped out of my eye which Belius payed no attention to. "Now let's start this ritual. It's gonna take a while." My eyes focused on Belius as the servants prepared everything. "Belius please don't....."

*Belius's POV*

Soon I'll bring her back. Soon.

*Flashback*

"Boo!" I surprised Scarlet from behind. "Belius!" I laughed. I took a seat next to her and lay down on her lap.

"Belius we shouldn't do this. We'll get in trouble."
"Who cares. I only care about you."
"I care."

I got up and kiss her.

"Belius..."
"Don't worry. I got everything handle."
"You know the King won't allow it. I'm just a commoner who is an orphan and you're the Prince of Hell."
"Then I will abandon my Prince title for you."
"Belius!" She slapped me.

I just laughed it off.

"I'm joking."
"It's not a laughing matter!"
"But I really do want you to be my Queen Scarlet." I said it in a serious tone.
"You're kidding."
"No I'm not. I'm being serious."

I hold her hand to reassure her. I look deep into her eyes. Scarlet look down as she blushed. I tried to get into her view but she kept avoiding it. "Scarlet!" I whined and hugged her tight. "H-Hey let go. Someone could see us." I ignored her and smell her scent which I always love. Scarlet relaxed a little bit and hugged me back.

"Scarlet..."
"Hmm?"
"Be my Queen and have my children."
"B-B-Belius!" She said blushing.
"Please." I tighten my grip around her. "I can't live without you."
"Belius..."

I pull away a little bit and touch my forehead with hers. "Alright." "Really?" I pull away. She nodded. I gave her a kiss which she gave back.

"I'm so happy! If you didn't say that, I would give up my Prince title just for you."
"Belius you can't. You're the only child and heir to the kingdom."
"I know but I really love you a lot. I can't imagine living without you."