Chapter 18

*Y/N's POV*

"Where are you taking me?" I was taken by the Hell servants of that Prince Belius. I was scared. I don't know what to do. I'm only human. I'm not a supernatural or have any powers like Yoongi and the others. I finally arrived to a room which I never knew existed. I was pushed inside and was forced to be chained up by the servants. Minutes passed and finally Belius showed his face. "Belius! What are you doing to me?!" He just smirked. He slowly walked up to me and made me look at him in the eye. I avoided eye contact with him. "Look at me in the eye right now!" I flinched from his sudden voice. I slowly look at him.

"Now that's a good girl. See that wasn't hard now was it?"
"Why am I here?" I asked.
"What do you think? I'll let you guess."

I stayed silent. It's always gonna be Scarlet for him. He's too blinded for his love for Scarlet to care for his own people. If I was Scarlet, I would want him to move on. He can't continue to follow Scarlet for the rest of his life. It will ruin him and his own kingdom as he is the Prince of Hell.

"It's for Scarlet isn't it?"
"Correct. You're smart. Too smart for a mortal."
"You're crazy to do anything that is related to Scarlet."
"How am I crazy? You never met Scarlet so how are you supposed know that I'm crazy to do anything for Scarlet."

He definitely lost himself. "Scarlet wouldn't let you be like this. Can't you just move on from her and accept her death?" I got slapped from him. "Scarlet is not dead! She is still alive! Once I give her your body, you wouldn't be alive anymore. So it's not Scarlet that is dead, it's you." He threw me down on the ground and kicked me. Laughter came out of his mouth as he was enjoying all of this. I coughed up blood from his kicks. I can feel myself being weak and in a whole lots of pain. He finally stepped on my hand and crouch down. "Oh no. Look at what you made me do. I hurt my Scarlet's body that I was gonna sacrifice for her." He pull me by my hair and whisper in my ear, "This is what you get when you say Scarlet is dead. She. Is. Not. Dead." He threw my head and slowly got up. "Men take her away and get the room prepared."

*Yoongi's POV*

Me and the boys finally arrived in Thailand. "Nick!" Jae Suk shouted. A guy in a black outfit noticed him and begin to walk over here. "Jae Suk." He bowed in front of Jae Suk.

"Hyung this is the fallen angel I was talking about."
"Nice to meet you Min Yoongi."
"Yoongi is fine." I took a look at him.

He's tall. Taller than me. "My fallen angel's name is Aciel. Here on Earth, my name is Nickolas." I nodded. He escorted to our car and drove us to our vacation home.

"Wah I can see the ocean! Look Jimin!" Taehyung dragged Jimin out of the house and outside to get a better view of the ocean

"Wah I can see the ocean! Look Jimin!" Taehyung dragged Jimin out of the house and outside to get a better view of the ocean. I look around the place and nothing has changed.

"This place hasn't changed. How long was it since I was last here? 1,000 years? Maybe more?"
"Nothing has changed but the outside did changed as time passed." Jae Suk reply.
"Jae Suk do you guys want to rest before time?" Nick asked.
"What do you think hyung?"
"I guess so. I need some sleep."
"But don't we also need to inform Jungkook too?" Jin asked.
"I'll leave that to you guys."