After Party

After the concert I sprinted over to their merch booth to see them. As I said hi and everything to them, Cameron would not stop looking at me. As I called him out on it, he said, 

"You're just so beautiful I can't help myself."

"Aww thank you,"  I said while blushing. 

I didn't take it as anything major. Not to sound self absorbed or anything, but i get that comment relatively often. I don't personally believe that statement but people are entitled to their opinions. 

I spent about 5 minutes with the band and as I was about to walk away, Cameron grabbed my arm and pulled me back into him and shoved a piece of paper into my hand. It said "Meet me outside by the van. 20 minutes."
I was SHOCKED. I mean I could tell he was kinda drawn to me but damn. I nodded my head and left the venue to grab a drink and something to eat from the gas station across the street. I walked into the gas station and ended up getting some chips and a Coke. I paid and left the gas station and walked back to the venue and stood against the wall by their van and ate while waiting for Cameron. About ten minutes later he came outside and saw me. I waved at him as he jogged over to me and gave me a little hug, crushing my chips. I whined and looked at my chips.
"You crushed my chippies" I whined.
"OH shit I'm so sorry I'll buy you a new bag" he said worriedly.
"No no no it's okay" I said back. I took a sip of my Coke.
"So why did you ask me here?" I asked him.
He blushed red.
"Erm. Well I was thinking we could walk around the city before we left again for the next city." He frantically blubbered out.
I giggled a little bit at his nervousness.
"Sure." I agreed. Why the hell not?

As we started off on our adventure, I couldn't help but wonder what this night would bring and what would become of this bond we are creating.