"Well, what did Bella say?" I say tapping my foot.

     She said you almost sounded like her mom when you said 'dear'.

     My train of thought was broken by Bella fluttering around my head impatiently, waiting for me to start her bath. I apologize to her and turned on the water and plugging the sink. She bounced with excitement as she watched the water slowly fill her bath. The sink was now full of warm water as I turn off the faucet and retreat back to my bed. I remind Bella not to make too big of a mess in the bathroom and only got the response of loud splashing and heard water hitting the tile floor. My sleepiness was replaced by curiosity and noticed that there was something on my dresser that wasn't there before. I go to my dresser and saw a bunch of folded clothes with a note resting on top of the pile. It was sloppily folded and written all in lowercase letters.

i found whatever i could that was left at your place after yesterday's inconvenience.

                                                                                                                                signed, sans

     I never thought that a monster like him could have such bad handwriting, he didn't seem like the type. I look through the pile of clothes that Sans had scavenged and fortunately, it was quite a bit. As I looked through my clothes, he had folded them to the best of his ability (which is not saying much).

     "I guess Sans wasn't joking when he said he wanted to start off fresh with me." I think out loud.

     I beg to differ, (y/n). He sneaked into your room last night! How do you call that a fresh start!?

     "I'm positive that the only reason he came into my room last night was to give me my clothes, Chara."

     Then how do you explain about last night when he touched your cheek and called you beautiful when he thought you were asleep?

     There was a sudden knock at the door and the sound of Undyne's voice coming from the other side.

     "Hey sister! Come and have breakfast with the gang, I saved you a spot."

     "Thank you Undyne, just give me a moment to get dressed." I reply.

     "Don't take too long, the cooks here make the best french toast and I don't want to miss out on that action."

     I rush over to the bathroom and saw Bella still playing around in the sink. I change into a clean outfit and scooped Bella out of the sink. She seemed annoyed and her incoherent whispering got louder.

     "I know you like to take long baths but for now, we have to cut this short. There's a friend of mine waiting for me outside the room and I can't risk her seeing you and what she might do if she does." Bella settled down and quietly listened. "...So can you be a good little soul and stay out of sight for me until I come back?"

     Bella nodded and fluttered to the closet and hid in the coat pocket where I first found her. I lightly padded the pocket she was in and thanked her and rushed to the door where Undyne was starting to complain.

     "What's taking so long, (y/n)?" 

     Without warning I swing open the door a little too forcefully and startled Undyne by accident.

     "Damn, you've got quite the energy there after what happened to you yesterday." Undyne pointed to the bandages on my head.

     I already gotten used to seeing through one eye that I almost forgot that my head was still injured from yesterday.