"I'm gonna miss you"

"Tell if you feel something" David said matter-of-factly.

Corey sat back in his chair, trying to relax. However, he was unable to do this. The whole situation was quite stressful, given the fact that in total it didn't know what he'll feel. Ache? Current flow? Tickling? This lack of knowledge was overwhelming.

"Are you ready?"

The boy nodded uncertainly.

At first he didn't feel anything, but after a moment in his head, and more accurately, a strange tingling appeared on his right temple.

"I'm feeling something" he said, struggling with fear.

"What do you feel?" David asked.

"I don't know, something like a tingling."

"Where do you feel it?"

Corey pointed to a place where discomfort was growing.

David looked with the cool look at the fifteen-year-old, at the computer monitors. The teenager was getting more and more discomfort, both physical and mental.

The tingling in his head was growing all the time. It also began to appear in the left hand and chest.

"It's getting stronger" said Corey, his voice trembling, "there are also in hands and breasts."

"Relax" David growled, "or the results will come out inaccurate."

It began to squeak in the boy's ears. The tingling began to change into pain, increasing the feeling of fear and discomfort.

"David, it hurts" Corey whispered, flexing all of his muscles.

The blond man glared at the boy. The results had to be actually broken.

"Relax!" he said menacingly.

"I can't!" Corey yelled, grabbing his head.

Pain and squealing in his ears became unbearable. The fifteen-year-old boy with tears closed her eyes. Corey howled in pain and slid from the chair to the floor. He tore off all cables with diodes and fell curled to his knees.

"Turn it off!" he shouted pleading.

Suddenly everything stopped. The boy, still shaking, looked up. David looked at him blankly.

"You're insane" said Corey.

The blond man turned and walked slowly toward the door.

"We install the electromagnetic implant in the right temple" he said. "Collect yourself, you have classes right now."

Corey tried to get up. His body was flooded with sweat, and his muscles were tired. This madman probably will never give him peace.

The super soldier opened his eyes. Where was he? Ah yes... a motel, a trip... He sat on the bed and looked at the sleeping Wanda. She looked so peaceful and charming...

He got up from the bed, pulled one cigarette out of the pack and left the room. He leaned against the balcony railing and slowly fired his pipe.

The weather didn't look particularly good. Corey was feelinh the cool air on the exposed calves and forearms. Not to mention the falling rain.

He was irritated by the fact that David had been visiting him in his dreams lately. He didn't want to coming back to what he experienced as a laboratory rabbit. This memory was not one of the worst, but still... He hoped that the next time they would meet, he would give it to him for all these years. That the only thing that he will later dream about this blondeman is the scene in which he massacres his face.