46

"You excited for your first sleepover, El?" FP asks Ellie as he packs her bag for the night.

"Super excited, daddy! I've got lots of toys and movies to watch with Aunt Hermie and Uncle Freddie."

He chuckles when he looks at the bag she had packed herself, stuffed full with toys and movies. Hermione and Fred already have lots of toys there for Ellie but she insisted on bringing some of her own.

"I bet they're so excited to play with you all day and night."

"Can I stay up past bedtime?"

"That's up to your aunt and uncle, but if they tell you it's bedtime you have to listen."

"I know daddy, I'm a good girl."

"Youre the best girl." He presses a kiss to her head and zips up her bag. "There, all set."

___

"Daddy hurry!" Ellie urges from the backseat.

He and Alice laugh. "El, we just pulled into the driveway."

She shrugs. "I'm excited."

He hops out of the truck and opens the backdoor to get Ellie out. As soon as he sets her on the ground she rushes to the front door, ringing the doorbell. FP watches her and smiles fondly, he grabs her bags from the back and follows her and Alice over to the front door.

The door opens and Ellie grins as her aunt and uncle come into view. "Is that Ellie-belly I hear?" Fred calls, looking around.

"I'm down here Uncle Freddie!" Ellie waves up at him.

"Oh there you are, shorty." He teases as he scoops her up. "You excited for your first sleepover?"

"Super excited! I broughts lots of movies and toys for us to play with allllll night." She looks behind her to FP. "Daddy has my bag with all my toys, I packed it by myself!"

"Well we're very excited to have you here, honey." Hermione presses a kiss to the girl's cheek and takes her bags from FP.

"Can we go play now?"

The adults laugh. "Sure kid, lets go play. You wanna say bye to daddy and Allie first?"

She puckers her lips to give them both a kiss. "Bye Daddy, bye Allie! See you in the morning," she looks back to her uncle. "Let's go play!"

FP shakes his head with a chuckle. "If there's any problems just call me."

"I will don't worry, but we'll be fine, she's an angel," Hermione assures him. "You two have fun tonight." She smiles suggestively at the two of them and closes the door.

"What do you say to Pop's, Smith?" He takes her hand and walks to the truck with her.

"Pop's sounds great." She pecks a kiss to his cheek and gets into the truck.

___

"Just admit it, Al, you had a crush on me too."