Chapter Two

"Finally you're here! I've been waiting here all by myself for hours," Kino said as I approached him. Kino was wearing almost the same outfit as I was: shorts, a tank top, and some flip flops. He still looked as cute as ever, even by just wearing plain clothes. If Arie saw this, I'm sure she would melt.

"Hi, good morning!" I smiled.

"Sit down Marisol, let's talk more!" Kino said and pointed to the chair opposite to him. I sat down and placed the brown paper bag on the table.

"I got you a small gift, I mean if we were in like a fan meet I would bring you more, but this is so unexpected so this is all I got," I said and pulled out the violet beaded bracelet. I handed it to him, and he smiled so bright when I placed it in his hands.

"I'm sorry it's just that,"

"No, no Marisol, it's beautiful!" I saw his eyes legitimately sparkle. What the, am I in a fanfic or something? He put on the bracelet and took out his phone. He took pictures of it while I silently looked at him. I put on the bracelet I bought for myself and he catches me put it on.

"Wow, we're matching!" He said, and then went back to looking at his own bracelet.

He looked at it at awe for a couple more seconds until he focused on back to me.

"So, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm great, kinda sad I don't have my Thumbs Up album with me. I even got myself your photo card," I pouted.

"What's better than a photo card?"

"What?"

"A selfie!" He took out his phone again and stood up. He picked his chair up and placed it next to mine. He sat back down again and opened the camera app on his phone. We took some pictures and then we went back to telling stories again.

"It's hard you know, being an idol. But, dancing, composing, and singing are my passion. It's what I love. I would give up everything just to do what I love doing. Having universes with us are bonus points too! You guys are so sweet and caring, we love you guys so much!" He explained.

"Oh my, I think I'm gonna cry," I said wiping off small droplets of tears in the corners of my eyes.

"I'm such an emotional person, sorry," I chuckled, "What time is it, anyways?"

"Uhh, 1 pm... Why?"

"Shoot, it's lunch time alread— wait I'm gonna eat alone what am I scared of?" I chuckled to myself again.

"You're gonna eat by yourself? Why not eat with me?"

I blushed so hard, I think I look like a clown at this point.

"I uh," I stammered, "Uh, aren't you like— Is it okay— Are you su—"

"Yes it's okay Marisol, I'm sure," He reassured me. "Wanna eat in the hotel? I mean the hotel's restaurant, not my hotel room of course," He scratched the back of his head. 

"How much does it cost? I only have like, three hundred pesos with me," I said, checking my wallet.

"My treat!" He smiled at me.

I swear if I see him smile one more time I'm going to melt.

We got up from our table and went to the direction of his hotel, which was just a few meters away. The hotel was so fancy, everything was lined up with gold and velvet. The hotel looked so luxurious. The restaurant was just as aesthetically pleasing as the lobby of the hotel. It had the same aesthetic, gold and velvet. When we got to the entrance of the restaurant, the host asked if we had reservations.