Finale - This Is My Element

I love this girl and love looking back on this big story a long time when I was just a guy hoping my writing would be taken seriously. About 800 followers at the time and now over 3K. Amazing how much I have learned. And as much as I love Muse I won't sugar coat this. I am finishing this up with a grand finale and extending this for as long as I can. 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Things have just been hectic. The dance had gone well and it opened up the main concept of being open late. Made it romantic for couples which essentially extended attendance. The project as a whole was still so much to ask for. Though every single step eventually was building a staircase. At first it was rule changes. Then it was social media. No one could forget that lewd swimsuit ad that made you cringe as your girlfriend and Elementals, the Princess, and Izusu were with pom-poms cheering for new visitors to Amagi. A cringing effect. Though along came learning aspects. The food costs, anything mechanic that Wrench-kun would kindly take the time to explain with specific detail of tools, materials, and technique, and then simple what works for everyone. The Elementals were selling out their shows and having four of them a day. They drew in crowds and it is amazing how many of them were in awe of Sylphy. The blonde, bubbly, airhead had a lot of fans that would travel a great length. 

The whole adventure had been crazy and with budget not so much in the red Seiya had the biggest task of it all. Filling that stadium twice. Once would be a far stretch. Twice would guarantee the attendance for the year and Amagi Brilliant Park would be alright. Then 365 days would start over again. With the major upgrades made and then upkeep with visitors this was going to be a breeze compared to this three month period. The hard part was getting there. Sieya still hitting the paperwork and operations hard alongside you, Izusu, and Princess Latifa it was getting down to the wire and ever so exciting. 

Muse walked with you over towards the stadium. The lower level where only a guardrail separated you and the turf that was being worked on. New grass being rolled out and planted in place. Dozens of other workers doing so much needed TLC. Dusting, sweeping, painting, and much more. This is what happens when things are neglected. 

"You ever been here?" You ask.

"I haven't. I guess I never had a reason of going. Curious but never made it this far."

"Coming along good. Seiya set up a soccer game to play here. The tickets were sold cheap and he's filling all the seats. Then they will buy food and he plans on cleaning the field for another use in a week for another one."

"Wow. So that means we can hit half of our three month target in about a week? Thank goodness."

You sigh in relief. "Yeah Muse. So much would have to drastically happen for this not to go through. Then when the time passes he will get things figured out. Make sure you girls get the occasional days off to do whatever and such."

"Hey Honey? Question. I don't need you to answer right away." 

You give her a confused look. "Okay?"

"Are you going with your cousin after the time is up? After the goal is hit you're out of here?" She asked with sorrow. 

"Him and I are on different agendas. I'm happy here. I'm doing what I like. I seem to have it good here. I think he should stay too honestly. Maybe he might actually have guts to ask Izusu out too. You never know."

"So that mean-"

"Yeah. I plan to stay. I'm happy here Sweetheart."

"That makes things more comforting."

The two of you laughed as you made the day a little trip to hike the stairs of the stadium and explore. It was the perfect way to go about it. Really you were there to inspect and report progress but why not have a little fun while you're there. Grab a bottle of water, see the views, and check everything to make sure all was in proper order and moving as planned. Needless to say mission accomplished.