Loki sighed loudly.

"My mother taught me. You should meet her one day; she could really help you develop your abilities".

"Yeah, maybe", Y/N whispered and hung her head low, "Where are you from?"

A small laugh left Loki's lips.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you", he said then.

"Well, try".

Loki smirked and bit his underlip.

"Umm... would you believe me if I told you that I come from... umm... another planet?"

"What?" Y/N asked in bemusement and disbelief.

"Yeah, and I guess I should go back to it before my father finds out I left".

"Your father? Aren't you a little old to live with your dad?" asked Y/N and raised her eyebrows.

"Long story, I wish I could leave", answered the God of Mischief, "Well, time goes by fast, I have to go. It was nice to meet you. Maybe if I come round again-"

"Take me with you!" Y/N cut him short, "Please. I have no one here since my family died!"

"I am a stranger to you, you cannot just trust me like that", Loki objected.

"And by saying this, you prove I can trust you".

"Or it's a bluff", insisted Loki and raised his one eyebrow.

"Or a double bluff".

"Or a triple bluff".

"Will we talk like this forever?" Y/N finally said.

Loki rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Alright, I surrender, I'm taking you with me", he finally muttered, "Take my hand. And I am Loki, by the way".

Y/N put her hand in his palm tentatively.

"Why so uncertain? You asked for this", he said, noticing her hesitancy, then looked up to the sky, "Heimdall, open the Bifrost!"

"The what?-"

~-~-~

Asgard, 2011, Thor's coronation day

Y/N ran across the hallway, searching for Loki and mentally noting that she owed him a slap. If I catch you, you dumbass...

She finally spotted him exiting the palace's vault, accompanied by Odin and a clearly pissed Thor.

"Loki!" she called out as she ran towards him.

She grabbed his hand. Before he could even react, she pulled him towards the door of an empty room, allowing him only to give a helpless look to his father before shutting the door with a loud thud.

"What have you done?" she asked in anger when they were alone.

"What are you talking about?" Loki asked and frowned.

"Don't tell me this was not your doing, I know it was! You wanted to spoil Thor's coronation day, and you did it! Congratulations!"

"I did not-"

"No, don't tell me this is a coincidence! I know you damn well, and I remember what you told me! You are jealous of Thor, and I know it!"

"Alright, you got me! But I just wanted to delay the coronation, that's all. I didn't want people to die-"

"Did anyone die?" asked Y/N, half-angry and half-concerned.

"I don't know. The Frost Giants shot ice to the guards, and they are still frozen".

Loki X Reader One-Shots [SLOW UPDATES]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें