[F] Kcalb x Reader || Sweeter than Sweet

Kcalb and Reader fluff!
Art belongs to me by the way.

----

I was baking a cake for Lord Kcalb, Since he just loves sweets, I had to make him a cake, a chocolate cake! I only made it because of... Well let's just say I had a little crush on the devil. Dialo accompanied me and helped out with the recipe and the mistakes I do, Since she's better than me in baking.

I took out the cake from the oven, Quickly putting it on the counter of my home, Dialo melted some OCHO chocolate and poured it into a bowl, I waited for the cake to cool down, After it did, I carefully cut it into layers, We also made some chocolate cream as well! I put the cream on each surface of the layers, Putting them on top of each other carefully, Dialo spread the melted OCHO chocolate on the surface of the last layer, Then i decorated the top with left overs of the chocolate cream.

"At last... The cake is finally done!" I said happily as i bounced up and down, Dialo huffed.

"Time to cut a slice for you and... Whoever you're giving the slice too... By the way, Who IS this person?" She asked as she grabbed the kitchen knife and cut 2 slices.

"Secret!" I said as I put the two slices in different mini boxes, Kcalb's box being black, Mine being (F/C).
"Alright, I'll get going, Goodbye (Y/N)." Dialo said as she walked out out, I carefully picked up the two boxes and walked out, Closing the door behind me with my foot, I ran off to BlancBlack castle, Butterflies fluttering in my stomach, I was filled with excitement, I walked all the way to Kcalb and Etihw's room where they usually sit, I Knocked on the door gently, Hearing a stern voice say "Come in.", I opened the door and walked in.

"Ah... (Y/N)... Etihw isn't here today, They're with Yosafire and Froze at Gray Village right now, What do you need today?" He explained then asked, Then he questioned why I was holding two small boxes.
"They're um... Here..." I said as he looked confused, I handed him the black box with the cake inside it, Now only holding my own.

"Ah? What's... This?" He asked as he opened up the box, He was surprised that it would be his favorite OCHO chocolate cake, I pulled out a plastic fork from my bag, Setting it down on the table.

"It's your favorite OCHO chocolate cake... I made it with Dialo! I hope you like it Lord Kcalb!" I said, Confidence dying by the second.
"...T-thank you..." "Y-you can sit down..." He said as he grabbed the plastic fork and took a piece of the cake and tasted it, I sat in front of him, Fidgeting in my seat slightly.
"...It's delicious!" He said with a surprised expression, I blushed slightly.
"Thank you...!" I said as i opened my own box, Pulling out my own plastic fork, Then eating.

After we finished our cakes, I grabbed the boxes and the forks, Putting them away in my bag.(Reason why Reader-Chan didn't put the cake boxes in the bag is because they'd become all squished up)

"...Hey (Y/N)..." Kcalb said, With a stern and somewhat shy tone.
"What is it?" I asked with a confused expression.
"C-come here for a second..." He said with a small blush on his face, I got up from my seat and walked over to him, He got up, Putting his arms around me.
"Huh?! L-lord Kcalb...?!" I freaked out from the sudden approach, Then feeling a pair of lips on top of mine, The only thing that was there was the taste of sweetness, But the thing that's Sweeter than sweet was this kiss, I was blushing and so was he, He pulled away from the kiss, Looking away.

"...I ...  Love you (Y/N)" He said as he held my hands, I smiled and let go of his hands, Hugging him, Which surprised him.
"G-Gah!"

"I love you too, Kcalb"

Gosh, He's sweeter than sweet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*screeching*  hope it wasn't as terrible as i thought it would be!!
be sure to request stuff before i go back to my grave!