chapter 1

so....yup this is my first story.....hope you like it :) ........ comment please and tell me if i should continue

                                  chapter 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at a table alone I put my hood up over my long black hair(because your aloud to wear your hood during lunch) and took out a book and began to read. A few minutes later I could feel some one sit down next to me. I looked over unhappy that some one was disturbing me. There was a girl with red hair in a braid going over her shoulder. She had a few freckles by her nose. She was wearing a blue skinny jeans and a black sweat shirt and converse. this must be the new girl Mr. Greg told us about the other day.

"hi" she said with a smile. I went back to reading "you looked lonely...I thought you could use a friend" I glanced over at her frowning

"I'm NOT lonely!" I replied to her with anger in my voice. Her smile turned straight

"my name's Abigail" she said smiling again. "I'm the new girl here." oh my god! What the hell is wrong with this girl cant she tell that I don't want her company!?!?! "what's your name?" she asked me. I went back to reading. I felt a poke. I looked back up at her, she was still smiling...I was really annoyed and mad. Just then the bell rang. YES saved by the bell... thank you! I darted off to my next class... Mr. Greg, math. I was happy until I realized that the annoying Abigail was in that class. When I got to his class I went to my usual seat. The last one in the back by the window. I stared out of it. "hi again" I herd a un fortunately familiar voice giggle. I looked over mad and annoyed. Yup there she was again... like seriously just leave me the fuck alone!...I wish I could say that but Mr. Greg was near by. So I just turned to look back out the window. "soooo......" she said "what's your name?" she asked. There was no reason to tell her so I just acted like I didn't hear her. My plane would have gone good... I don't talk to her and she might forget about me and she wouldn't know my name and that would be another reason she would leave me alone... but Mr. Greg had to but in.

"Demi..." Mr. Greg began "could you go to the main office and ask Mrs. Wilson to make 12 copy's of this please" he stood at the peak of my desk holding a paper with math problems on it. I got up and took the piece of paper. that's just great!!! Now she knows my name!!! thanks a lot Mr. Greg! I came back from the office and handed him the stack of papers. "thank you" he said as I walked back to my desk.

"hello... demi" Abigail said, although I didn't look over I could tell there was a smile on her face... like always

"could you leave me alone!" I asked her turning to face her

"nope" she said in stern voice. I ignored her for the rest of the period. On my way to my locker I could feel some one following me. I turned around to see her face

"why?!? Why cant you leave me alone?!??!" I asked her in an annoyed tone.

"because.... I want us to be friends"

"well I don't!" I replied

"oh... why not? It doesn't seem like you have much friends" . I turned around and looked her dead in the eye, my mouth dropped.

"excuse me!" I said surprised she said that "does it matter how many friends I have?!... I have 2 better friends then you'll ever have!!!" I shouted at her. Then darted away to my last class.