Chapter 14

Everyone was fighting , Suddenly Vali attacked Azazel , Jasper sighed ' i knew it ......guy reeks of devil'  Jasper made his blade disapeared , he crossed his arms listening to vali speak to Issei , Issei powered up to his balance breaker . Jasper smirked ' That'a boy' .

The battle was all out , Vali even tried to mess with the dimension , Azazel smirked " lets boost Issei shall we ?" Azazel explained to issei that  Vali divides things in half including Rias's bust . Jasper stepped forward " interesting way of putting it Azazel " Jasper looked at Issei " If Vali defeats you he would be harem king and steal all your ladies forcing you to watch as his servant " Azazel smirked at Jasper " now your getting it " Jasper looked annoyed at Azazel " i've been friends with that pervert for a while , i know what encourages him " Azazel smirked ,Issei  powered up incredibly , he attacked Vali with new powers , Azazel and Jasper fist bumped .

Son Goku appeared and fetched Vali , Issei dropped and Rias comforted him . Jasper stayed by Michaels side as everything was being repaired , Issei walked up to michael " excuse me chief michael , can i ask a favour , do you think you can allow asia and xenovia to start praying again ?"Irina stepped forward " i ask the same , please let them pray " Jasper smiled " im pretty sure thats possible " Jasper looked at Michael , Michael smiled " it can be done "  the three girls tried to pray but Xenovia and Asia held their heads in pain , Jasper chuckled " my father needs to return and change a few things first before you can pray " Xenovia looked at jasper " thankyou ...for everything "  Jasper smiled , Issei looked sadly at Jasper than at Michael " Is jasper going back ? back to heaven?" Michael nodded " yes , he still has much to learn in becoming God "  Jasper looked at Issei , Issei basically bowed " please let Jasper stay on earth until he becomes God !" Jasper looked at issei with complete shock , Michael turned ro issei fully " you wish for my son to stay ? may i ask why?" Issei looked down " since we we met , no matter how lewd or terrible i was , he would always stand by me and take my side !"  jasper sweatdropped remembering hos he told the girls to beat issei up , issei continued " not only that but he has saved my ass so many times , he even broke the rules to protect us when he knew he was in trouble , i beg of you please let him stay " Xenovia stepped forward " please chief michael , Jasper was the one who sheltered us and guided us , he protected us and we owe him so much ...i owe him "  Koneko stepped forward " i...would like it if Jasper Senpai stayed " Jasper looked surprised ' did she just say senpai??'Rias stepped forward " It was Jasper who gave me my freedom back " Rias's whole peerage bowed supporting Issei's request.

Michael chuckled " it seems he has made alot of friends , Jasper , is this what you desire ?"  Jasper looked at his friends than at his father " it is " Michael smiled " very well than , you may stay with Issei and continue to train and study to become God , to be honest i would like you to be involved with the human world , thats what your mother always wanted " Jasper bowed at his father than smirked at his friends , Xenovia giggled and hugged jasper along with Koneko . Irina pouted with jealousy making Michael chuckle " Goodbye my son , remember you can always speak to me through prayer " Michael vanished with all the angels . Jasper looked at Issei " thanks man , but dont go asking me to use my abilities for your lewd acts!" Issei gasped " how could you say that !? i just saved your butt from eternal studies!?" Jasper budded heads with Issei " if i knew those were the conditions i would have taken studies!"  issei growled " how unthankful " jasper growled " your the unthankful one , pervert !"
"loyal dog!"
"perverted dragon !"
" white chicken!"
" sex freak!"

Sirzechs laughed " well than , since Jasper is staying with issei , i demand all the peerage members of Rias to stay with Issei too!"  Everyone gasped " WHAT??!!"