Hot and sour

Authors note

So I'm going to use some of my life in this so that this can get a real feel to it and I think that I might try out a smut for the first time in my life. And yes I will be using my "lover" in this one because he would be good inspiration and fun to see were this would go.

I'm also gonna let you choose the names in this story unlike my last story.

C/N= crushes name
Y/N=your name

Please comment and help me out with my stories I really want help to grow as an author!

-
*ting* the little bell went off above the store door right when I walked in. The employees greeted me with kindness, holding small cute little shopping baskets. I noticed that there was no one in there I guess it's not rush hour and I came a little late they opened like 3 weeks ago. Great job, should have came with my friends when it opened they said that everything was really cheap. When I started to look around I noticed that I wasn't the only one shopping right now. A guy, a great looking guy was shopping too. He was so hot with him black jeans, white V neck, and his leather jacket. Just wow, so hot. I noticed that I just called a stranger hot that's a bit weird to think when I don't even know what his face looked like yet. His back was facing me maybe I should try talking to him (I had another plan to walk on the other side of the aisle to see his face but that could make me seem like a creepy person). I walked up next to were he was standing which must have been a coincidence because I came in here to look at this specific area...THE SOUR CANDY AREA... I love sour candy.

"Hey, So you like sour candies?" I said that awkwardly after I noticed I said that like I knew him.

"I do but I like hot things too." He said this as he turned to look at me. I blushed (thats was an understatement I felt I felt a sensation down my body). Was that him flirting. Maybe I mean right now I had a sexy outfit on. I had on my dress that was black with a reddish pink belt around my waist and some silver heels. My hair was always down but today I had it curled a little. He looked me up and down like he was "checking me out" Wow he had beautiful eyes and he was so HOT I'm obsessing. I grabbed some candies and turned around to check out.

"Hey wait up."

Did he just tell me to wait for him? Omg!

"Okay..."

I put my candies on the counter to check out and wait for him to come to the counter. I was about to pay...till I heard this.

"Here you go ma'am." The clerk said as he handed me the bag.

"Well I haven't payed yet sir."

"Yes but the owner of the store has payed for your candies already..."

I was trying to figure out why the owner of the store would pay for my candies I didn't even know him. The man that I was admiring in the store caught me before I walked out of the store.

"Hey can I walk you home?"

"Uhh...sure."

I was excited except my body was excited too. The whole walk I was telling my body how bad it was for thinking the things that I was thinking and feeling.

"So you don't live to far from the store?"

"No not really it's walking distance from where all the stores and things are."

"Oh...I'm sorry if it's weird for a random guy came to walk you home."

"No it's fine it's just I don't know your name and you don't know mine."

"Oh ya sorry I was a bit side tracked by your beauty. But my name is c/n."

"Nice to meet you c/n, I'm y/n."

"That is a beautiful name."

We walk a little and keep chatting about ourselves he seemed so perfect everything about him he was just perfect. The worst part about the whole thing is that his voice was turning me on more and more. Finally we reached my house.

"This is me." I smile.

"Oh..."

"Would you like to come in."

"Sure."

I unlocked the door and let him in.

"Would you like anything to drink."

"No thanks."

We sat down in the living room.

"So you got a girlfriend?"

"No."

"But your so...hot."

"*laughs* ya but my last girlfriend seemed to really have broken me."

"Oh I'm so sorry."

I placed my hand on his thigh.

"Ya it's just I thought she loved me the way I loved her but I guess I was wrong."

I really wanted to make my move so I started to rub his thigh but moving my hand closer and closer to his cock.

"Ya I get it."

My eyes flutter up to his beautiful eyes. The next thing I knew we were making out. Damn he's a good no, great kisser. He slowly unzipped my dress.I took off his jacket and started to unbuckle his belt. He slid my dress off to reveal my red laced matching set of underwear and bra.

"Your a nasty little girl aren't you?"

Damn his voice is so hot.

"Only for you daddy."

Were the hell did that come from?? But it did feel nice to say it. I looked up into his eyes and he had this fire in his eyes after I said that maybe he liked what I said. I took his shirt off and damn I was in for a huge surprise he had a 8 pack. Fuck I'm so wet right now. He kissed me with aggression then passion. He kissed down to my chest then he unhooked my bra. He left a trail of hickeys down from my chest to my stomach. He ripped of my underwear like he was on a hunger rampage. He went down to my pussy and I felt his tongue moving inside my pussy.

"Omg...oh...daddy..."

After he heard my last word it was like I was a meal that he really craved for... it felt so good better than other guy. I felt like I was gonna explode from him eating me out...then he pushed in two of his fingers slowly. This was the best feeling ever. He started to move his fingers in and out of me but not just doing that he was also hitting my g-spot. I just kept cumming over and over again. My moans got louder and louder. When I thought it was done he pulled out his big cock and plunged it right into me...oh fuck...he's gonna make me addicted to him. He pumped his cock in and out of me I couldn't stop cumming. I ran my hands threw his black lush hair. He kept pumping harder and faster into me I could feel his cock getting bigger in me...

"D...da....daddy..."

"Daddy...is..gonna...cum...mmm...inside...of...his...darlin'..."

Then he lets out his load inside of me...it was so warm and it was a lot.

"Your mine now you know..."

"What?"

"Your mine and only mine."

He came closer to me.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm your master from now on and you only do me..."

I guess I have to agree to it I mean the sex wasn't bad at all.

"Yes sir, I'll be your good darlin."

"Good girl."

He pats me head.