John:*giving the death stare to izuku* 'why do they call it a death stare if the person doesn't die?!' "And you can call me MR. uraraka"

Izuku:"well if you insist" *walks in and sits on the sofa* 'why is her dad so scary'

Ochako:*whispers* "mom what are you doing?"

Rey:*whispers* "getting to know my future son in law and don't worry I'll keep your father from killing him have fun you really chose a cute one good job" *winks and goes to the kitchen*

Ochako:*blushing* 'why me?'

Izuku:"um uraraka?"

Ochako:*turns facing him* 'oh that's why'

Izuku:"we should get started before it gets to late"

Ochako:"y-ya your right" *goes and sits next to izuku*

Izuku:"so…what subject did you need help again"

Ochako:"oh um math"

Izuku:"I'm not surprised it got me at first to but the trick is…"

Ochako:*staring at him and started day dreaming*

*THE DAYDREAM*

Izuku:"you know what forget this" *throws notebook and pins ochako on the sofa*

Ochako:"d-deku aren't you afraid my parents will see use?" *talking in a seductive way*

Izuku:*laughs* "by the time they come I would've already marked you as my property" *begins to leave hickeys on her neck*

Ochako:*giggles* "deku"

Izuku:*whispers in her ear* "ochako, ochako, ochako"

*END OF DAYDREAM*

Izuku:"ochako hey ochako"

Ochako:*snaps out daydream* "huh what?"

Izuku:"I said would you like me to show you example questions to help you understand it better?"

Ochako:"huh sure"

John:*watching them from the kitchen* "I still don't like him"

Rey:"come on honey he seems like a good fit for ochako he seems nice"

John:"that's just it boys like him act all nice then they turn out to be spoiled brats I bet he's only becoming a hero to get rich and get girls"

Rey:"just give him a chance if ochakos friends with him he must be a good guy right?"

John:"no I'm still not convinced, I know I'm gonna Google him up" *takes out his laptop*

Rey:"no John don't do that"

John:"dang it no wifi"

Rey:"good which means you can help me with the cooking"

*TIMESKIP*

Izuku:"and then you…"

Rey:"hey kids dinners ready come and eat"

Izuku:"no no no it's fine I should get going"

Rey:"nonsense I already made you a plate"

Izuku:"well ok" *all three walk to the table to find John looking menacingly*

John:"hey Midoriya why don't you sit here next to me" *everyone sits down and starts eating*

Izuku:"wow rey this food is delicious!" *moan because of how good it is*

Rey:"why thank you deku but you know this is ochakos recipe she came up with it when she was 10 years old"

Izuku:"wow ochako you can really do anything huh" *gives her a warm smile*

Ochako:*blushes* "t-thanks deku"

John:'oh ya I'm definitely gonna kill him' "so midoriya why do you want to become a hero?"

Izuku:"well you see I was bullied pretty much all my life then I saw how All Might was able to save people with a smile on his face and I want to do the same save people with a smile on my face" *silence*

Rey:"so um deku how did you and ochako meet"

Izuku:"well I was walking to the gates of UA when I tripped and ochako saved me"

Ochako:'why does he keep on using my first name'*blushing* "w-well you saved me when that huge robot was going to crush me"

John:"wait that was you?"

Rey:"John stop bothering the boy and let's just eat"

*TIMESKIP*

Izuku:"thank you rey and Mr uraraka for the awesome dinner" *bows down in thanks*

John:*grins* "you know what kid call me John"

Ochako:"hey deku be careful ok"

Izuku:"right" *opens the door* "see ya tomorrow ochako" *runs out waving*

Ochako:*closes the door* 'well that could have been worse'

John:"well we should get going"

Ochako:"I wish we could have spent more time"

Rey:"it's ok dear we enjoyed meeting your friend" *knock on the door*

John:"who could that be?"

Ochako:*opens the door* "d-deku what are you doing here?"

Izuku:*panting out of breath* "I" *pant* "was" *pant* "wondering if you wanted to go that new cafe that opened up down the street of the school after that test?"

Ochako:"s-sure who else is going?" *blushing*

Izuku:"just me and you I'm paying"

Ochako:*her eyes widen* "huh sure I'd love to"

Izuku:"great see you then"
———————————————————
Thanks to everyone who actually likes my garage of stories and I'll see you next week