5

Albert Einstein was sitting next to a guy, while travelling in an aeroplane. He got bored.

Einstein : Let's play a game. I will ask you a question. If you are unable to answer it, you'll give me 10 $. Then you ask me a question. If I cannot answer it, I'll give you 10000 &. Deal?

Guy : Sure.

Einstein : In triangle ABC, the measure of ∠B is 90°, BC=16, and AC=20. Triangle DEF is similar to triangle ABC, where vertices D, E, and F correspond to vertices A, B, and C, respectively, and each side of triangle DEF is 1/3 the length of the corresponding side of triangle ABC. What is the value of sin F?

The poor guy didn't know the answer of this horrific question. So, obediently he gave 10 $ to Einstein. Now, it was the guy's turn to ask the question.

Guy : What goes up with 3 legs and comes down with 2?

Einstein thought about it a lot. He did many calculations but still couldn't find an answer to the question.

Einstein : I give up. Here you go - 10000 $

The guy took the money from Einstein.

Einstein : Now tell me what is the answer of your question?

The guy obediently gave 10 $ to Einstein.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Cote and Vomment!

- Garguy