Ayato x Hinami

-BUNNYJJK YOUR ONE SHOT IS READY!!! I HAD FUN WRITING THIS, SO THANK YOU!!!!!

The small room captured all of Hinami's gloomy  aura, expressing it by silent sobs and sniffles which were almost inaudible, except to one.

'You are still not over it?' Ayato came in with a  bothered look on his face.

He sat on one side of the door, fiddling with his shoes, which he always had a trouble opening. But he kept wearing them nevertheless, just for the sake of challenging himself.

'How can I possibly?' Hinami attempted to shout, but her voice cracked. Unable to hold herself together any longer, she broke out into a desolate cry.

'Seriously? Even though we are forced to share a room dosent make this a cliché romance novel. I didn't sign up for this shit.' Ayato growled.

Once his voice reached his ears, Ayato's features visibly softened.

'Why dont you just forget about him? He is a immature brat anyway.'

'HE INSULTED MY LATE MOTHER!' Hinami shouted, losing her cool.

'AND YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST SHRUG IT OFF? SORRY! BUT UNLIKE YOU, I DO POSSESS EMOTIONS.'

Ayato sighed.

'So what if I dont possess these.
..'emotions' you are talking about. You know what's worse? Carrying a bunch of unnecessary emotions around.'

The  air which touched Hinami's cheeks provided her with a cooling sensation, probably due to all the tears acting upon wetting her cheeks.

Her eyes held a petrified expression.

A fresh set of tears started pouring from her eyes.

Ayato went upto her, and ran his fingers up her face.

'Tears hold no significance once they hit the ground.'

Hinami realized that Ayato just scooped up the tears that fell from her eyes.

'Thats gross.' She spoke spontaneously, in revulsion.

'You know whats filthier?' Ayato diverted his vision right into her eyes.

'Crying for someone who dosent even realize the value of your tears.'

'Your own people are easy to hurt. So we go on hurting them,hallucinating about our strength.'

'What we do not realize, is that we are actually the weakest. Taking advantage of people's love and care. Its filthy. The whole world is filthy.'

'You realize why we exist dont you?' He looked at Hinami.

'To provide wrongdoers with what they deserve. Death.' Ayato's eyes turned the iconic colour of red and black.

Hinami found herself lost in her thoughts from long before. As a child, facing trauma. Nightmares, A reality which lacked actuality. What even is this?

Do I deserve it? No...He does. He deserves it. Death.

Hinami's eyes too, matched Ayato's eyes.

Ayato let out a smile.

'Say what? Do we make him face his doom tonight?'
Hinami nodded vigorously and enthusiastically.

'Ayato, but....The question. Do...you care? Hinami blushed.

Invisible from Hinami, Ayato's cheek reciprocated her's and turned rosy.

'Why do you think I am utilizing effort?'

Hinami grinned ear to ear, as she jumped onto Ayato hugging him, which Ayato unconsciously reciprocated.

Next upMistyaaml4ever, Vixen_Rose64

Let me make one thing clear.
I am probably going to write all AUs, so if you dont want it, please let me know.

Also, I will be attending to all requests out of random, so you never know when your story might be up.