Making my way down the stairs I hear the girls debating about colors.

"Her gown should be blue."

"No her gown should be green!"

"Purple! Her gown should be purple!"

I walk into the dinning room where the girls are sitting at the table. I smell the coffee before I see and make a beeline to the machine.

Getting a mug from a cupboard I pour myself from the pot till the coffee rose to the top. Since I met Lucas I discovered I was addicted to coffee and anything else that contain caffeine.

"Now Audrey is here, let her pick the color!"

I make my way over to the head of the table and sit with my coffee.

"What color do you want?"

Adrian answers before I can say a word.

"Let her see the book of samples."

So for the next thirty minutes is spent flipping through samples of different fabric types and colors.

I eventually settled on a bright ruby red color with golden accents for threading design. The girls were shocked by my decision before Mama told me why.

"The coronation crown for Lucas is gold with rubies encrusted in it. Yours is the same. No one told you that right? Because no one is supposed to tell the queen-to-be because they want each queen to dress however they wish. Besides we have a gown that is the same color and with the same thread color too."

Adrian spoke as soon as her mother stopped.

"You won't believe who's gown it was. Go on guess!"

Uhhhh....

"Yours?"

"No stup- I mean silly! The first queens! It is in really good shape too because it's been preserved and taken care of ever since she wore it."

Another thing of the first queens that I somehow chose.

Not weird at all.   

Not one bit.

Not a single ounce.

Hint the sarcasm.

Anyway...

The group of girls and I headed to the palace and to wear they kept old coronation dresses.

Inside this room was a lot of purple and blue dresses. Some green, pink, white, a few yellow, even a couple orange but no red except for the one on a mannequin in the center of the room.  

The gown had a beautiful bodice with accented jewels and lace

The gown had a beautiful bodice with accented jewels and lace. The skirt fanned out into a proper ball gown skirt with beautiful lace with scalloped edges. The dress has a semi long train that trails a few feet behind the rest of the dress. The gown was absolutely beautiful and looked like it had never been worn before.

After trying on the dress, which fit perfectly by the way, the girls and I headed back to the house to work on decorations.

6:00pm

After hours of picking banners, flowers, food, and seating charts, the girls agreed that we were finished in planning and all that was left was to order and set up. That portion of the coronation would be handled by the girls unless there was a problem that I had to deal with directly.

Aella was a great help and helped me with getting the girls to focus on the matters at hand. When it became too much Aella would fetch me a coffee, Pepsi, or Mnt. Dew.

Let's just say that I had way too much caffeine today.

The front door closing snaps me out of my thoughts as a tired Lucas walks into the kitchen wearing a fine tailored suit.

"Hey baby girl. How was your day?"

I can't help but smile as Lucas walks over and places a kiss on my forehead before loosening his tie and slipping his suit jacket off.

"It was good. Another weird first queen thing happened though. I had to pick what I wanted my gown to look like, you know, colors and stuff. The colors, fabric, everything, was the same as what the first queen chose for her coronation. First the tiara and now this? Don't you think it's weird?"

Lucas looked deep in thought with furrowed eyebrows.

"It is strange. We can look into it if you are really freaked out about it if you want."

I just nod my head, a million thoughts running through my head.

"Anyway how was your day?"

"Long. All I wanted to do was come home to hold you in my arms. That was the longest we have ever been apart and I didn't enjoy it one bit."

"Well, your home now and I promised you dinner. So what would you like?"

"You."

The blush that blossoms on my cheeks earns a slight chuckle from Lucas before he speaks again.

"How about some mac and a movie?"

"That's a better answer. You can help me if you want. You can also pick the movie tonight."

So Lucas and I made dinner while we watched The Lion King. Who would have thought the big tough Alpha would be a Disney fan.

You can do this Lucas. Just tell her.

"Tell me what?"

"I. It shouldn't be so hard to tell you this. I... I uh..."

"You what? If you can't tell me verbally tell me through the mind link."

I love you Audrey.

"You what?"

"I love you. More than anything. I love you with my entire being and I love everything about you. From the moment I saw you I knew I would love you forever."

"I love you too."

With that Lucas gave me a long kiss full of love. A kiss unlike any other. A kiss that changed my life. No matter how strange that sounds.

The bond between Lucas and I grew to an unimaginable size. I could feel the joy and unconditional love from Lucas and I'm sure he could feel mine through the bond.

Let's just say that even though today was stressful, it ended better than I could have ever dreamed.

Hey guys!! 1.3K??? That's INSANE!!! Thank you so much!! I'm sorry that this chapter isn't the best! I've had horrible writers block but the next chapter will be the coronation! I'll talk to you guys in the next one! Comment and Vote if you enjoyed it helps me out a lot!

Lots of Love,

Bookdragon2022