Found

Deku's P.O.V
It was a cold and windy day. I was walking in the woods where I used to play with Kacchan when I came across Toga and Dabi. They were with a nomu. I ran and hid behind a tree making sure I stayed quiet. I could only overhear a little bit of what they were saying.

3rd person P.O.V
Toga started yelling at Dabi "can we hurry up and get this over with I don't see why Tomura sent us to do this work i'm sure any one of the idiots at the bar can do it." Dabi stopped what he was doing and looked at her "you're right maybe that's why he sent you along with me." She just simply huffed and puffed but eventually decided to help Dabi with what they were doing. All of a sudden Midoriya shifted where he was hiding and made a sound. Dabi turned around and started looking in his direction "did you hear that?" Toga turned towards where he was looking "i'm sure it's just a rabbit were in the woods you know. Let's hurry up so we can get back to the bar." They continued on with what they were doing.

Deku's P.O.V
I watched as something came through a dark portal. It was a nomu. What were they bringing that out here for. Then all of a sudden I hear Toga say "don't worry will make it quick." As soon as she said that she plunged knife after knife into the nomu. I am so confused why would they do that to one of Tomura's precious creations. Then I hear Dabi "it's too bad we couldn't get this one to obey the boss it's a waste of a creation." When Toga was done Dabi engulfed the creature in a circle of flames. They were going to destroy it. As soon as they had finished their work a portal opened up and they walked through. For some reason I got the urge to save it. Why would I save one of these creatures there evil and only create destruction wherever they go. But I couldn't just stand there and watch it die it was a living creature just like I am. I started running before I had a chance to think. I used one for all and shot a gust of wind straight at the flames. As soon as the flames had died down I rushed over to the creature. It had passed out from the pain and smoke but still very much alive if I hadn't have saved it it probably wouldn't have been. I used all the strength I had to move it to an abandoned warehouse where I treated it's wounds and made sure all doors were locked and no one was around. Then it started to wake up.

3rd P.O.V
Midoriya backed up slowly but eventually he backed into a wall. The creature roared and thrashed around. He didn't know what to do so he did the only thing he could do. He stayed calm and slowly walked towards it.

Author
I hope you guys like this since it is my first one. I would really love some feedback so let me know what you think.