Fuck 3

When he made the decision to do this 'challenge', he immediately knew who of the three boys he wanted to fuck. He had always thought the boy was hot. His cute face, his hot body, his cute butt. He had always wondered what he looked like naked. Of course he had seen Geoff topless before, but he hadn't seen his sausage before.
Awsten opened the door of Geoff's house. Geoff was sat on the couch, playing a videogame. "Hey," he said while not looking away from the TV, "what's up?" "Hey, I was bored, so I thought I'd just drop by for a few." Awsten replied. "I'll find a saving point and then we can hang out for a bit if you want?" Geoff proposed. "Sounds good."

5 minutes later both boys were in the kitchen eating cereal. "Cereal is good at any time of the day to be honest." "I 100% agree." While they munched on, Awsten tried to move a bit more towards Geoff. He moved a bit too quickly, which made some milk spill on the ground. "Oh fuck," Awsten cursed, "I'll clean it-" "No it's okay, I got it." Geoff grabbed a paper towel and dropped to his knees to wipe up the milk. His ass was turned towards Awsten. Awsten felt his cock getting harder. He needed to fuck him. He had to make a move. This was the perfect moment. Awsten put his right hand onto Geoff's right butt cheek and started kneading it. Awsten heard a tiny moan come from Geoff's mouth, this was not what he expected to happen. Geoff quickly got up and looked Awsten in the eyes. "What are you doing?" Awsten put his finger on Geoff's lips and shushed him. "No talking." Geoff looked at him confused, but eventually nodded. "Good." Awsten dragged the boy upstairs to his bedroom.

Awsten threw Geoff on his bed and locked the door. He quickly made his way back to Geoff and they locked their lips. A small moan escaped Geoff's mouth, what Awsten saw as a signal to move on. He started rubbing Geoff's bulge and he heard Geoff softly whimpering. Awsten stopped and took off his own shirt and told Geoff to undress himself. Geoff nodded and quickly took off his shirt and sweatpants. "Do I also take off my-" "I told you, no talking." Awsten snapped.  Geoff nodded and sat back down. Awsten was naked by now, and he placed his meat lollipop in front of Geoff's lips. "Suck it."  Geoff looked up to him with big eyes, as he let the thick sausage enter his wet mouth.  He started moving his head and went further and deeper each time. Awsten grabbed a piece of Geoff's hair and started thrusting into Geoff's mouth. Saliva dripped down Geoff's lips. Awsten let himself slip out and made Geoff get on the bed, with his ass facing him.
Awsten grabbed a bottle of lube and smeared some onto Geoff his fuckhole. Without a warning, Awsten pushed deep into Geoff. Geoff groaned when he felt the warmth of the other man's member inside of him. The stretch burned a bit, but the pleasure that it sent up his spine made it all worth it. Awsten pulled his dick out and thrusted it back in in one quick push. Geoff shrieked in pain and pleasure, but Awsten just kept on going. He wanted to yell Awstens name, but he knew he wasn't allowed to. Awsten then slapped his ass, which made Geoff forget about his thoughts, The pain quickly turned into pleasure. The sound of moans and skin slapping on skin filled the room. Awsten felt his yoghurt boiling in his balls. He started pounding even harder into Geoff's asshole. Geoff couldn't take it anymore and started screaming. The sight of Geoff enjoying Awstens throbbing cock, made Awsten shoot his cum deep into Geoffs intestines in 3 long, deep thrusts. 

Awsten slipped out Geoff's gooey asshole and started putting his clothes back on. "A-aren't you gonna let me come?" Geoff asked quietly. Awsten finished getting dressed, turned around, and shrugged. "You're a big boy. You can take care of it yourself. I have shit to do." Without another glance, Awsten walked out the door.

Decide to marry and then kill
Marry Jawn --> Marry 1
Marry Travis --> Marry 2

Decide to not get married and kill both
Kill Jawn --> Kill 1
Kill Travis --> Kill 2