How they hug you

Harry: he loves to lift you up, wrapping your legs around his waist, his head in your neck giving you butterfly kisses.

Campbell: This boy lovessss when you straddle him, legs on either side of him, your head in his neck and him holding you close playing with your hair.

Grizz: this mans right here is like a teddy bear (hehehe), his arms wrap around you and he engulfs you into a massive hug with you listening to his heart beat.

Will: loves to sneak up behind you and snake his arms around your waist kissing your neck, swaying back and forth.

Elle: Queen loves to lift you up and wrap your legs around her waist like a koala. She loves your clingy-ness and makes sure you don't shy away from it ;)

Allie: All Allie wants to do is to keep you safe and make sure no harm ever comes to you. She wraps her arms around you tightly as if shielding you from the situation you have all found yourselves in.

Clark: oh boy oh boy oh boy. Clark is a straight up jock, does not know his own strength so he will proceed to lift you up spinning around squeezing the life out of you. You could always tell him it's a bit much, but you'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it ;)

Newest edition to the book!!!!
Also I'm acc praying I find some Campbell fics somewhere cause your girl needs it after having a shitty day lol

Requests are still open xo