A Week Later

A week later...

Everyone has adjusted into the school environment. Elizabeth was doing very well on her first week while Minato seems to not need to listen to the teacher with the knowledge he already had (He did max it out a year or so prior). While he seems to be daydreaming, Mr. Ono, the World History Teacher, calls his attention, "Ah, Mr. Arisato. Welcome back to the present. If you were listening, answer my question: Who was the gentleman thief conceived in the mind of Maurice Leblanc?" He stood up and answered, "I don't think I can pronounce it properly but it was Arsene Lupin, the gentleman thief who went face-to-face with Herlock Sholmes." Everyone looked around and were awe-strucked. Mr. Ono then looked around for another student to pick on, "While we are talking about thieves, how about..." He then spots a certain white haired girl, "Ms. Kirijo." Elizabeth then stands up and looked rather nervous. "Who was the thief boiled alive with his son after failing an assassination attempt on the warlord Toyotomi Hideyoshi?" When she heard that backstory, her face instantly lightened up, "Why it was Ishikawa Goemon, the man who stole from the rich to give to the poor. He was boiled along with his son, Ishikawa Gobei. In my opinion, it was a punishment too cruel for a hero." She answered lengthily. The class was even more impressed at the fact that the teacher did not even touch the subject of Goemon yet but she already knew who he was beforehand. Her charm in the class increased.

After Lunch...

Miss Toriumi entered the classroom and told everyone to sit down with a commanding tone. "Alright class, you will be having a new classmate today. He is a transfer student from Tokyo. Please introduce yourself to the class." She said as a young man with black hair and book bag and his arm entered the classroom, "Hey guys, my name is Riku Akinaga. Hope we get along!" He cheerfully spoke. Then, the gossiping started, "He's so cute!" "Hey wasn't that the kid from the hallway a while ago?" "Hey, I heard, his Mom was from oversees and left him to be cared for by his father." "I thought he was a bully." "I thought he was some sort of emotionless kid." Again, they were given the Toriumi stare of I-hate-gossiping-in-my-class. "Riku, why don't you go sit at the back there. There's a vacant chair just behind Ms. Iwasaki. Before all of you say anything, you already know what I think of absentees. " She then points at the vacant seat. Riku then walks there and sits down. Riku seems eager for class. And he seems to be staring at Miss Kirijo just beside Minato. "Umm, Minato-san, I feel like someone is staring at me. I'm starting to feel very uncomfortable." Elizabeth said. "I think that's what everyone did when you answered that question a while ago." Minato said. "But it is different this time. It may just be me but something feels wrong." She added. "Don't worry Lizzy, I'm right here." He reassured.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who could this guy be?
Anyway thank you guys for helping this story reach 7k+ readers! It means a lot to me. Sorry for the very short update. I tried doing an every Saturday routine but School and other things are keeping me from updating (or me just procrastinating). I will still update, don't worry, but it would most likely just be once or twice a month.

I will be taking a break from this fanfic and focus on writing something else that I'm motivated to finish, like my first complete story that I posted ( It's Shattered Humanity for those who are curious 😁) which almost took me half a year to finish. Anyway, thank you guys so much for reading.

Ciao!~
- Percy