"Y/N!? Heartbroken!? Bish I must be high on weed or something because I know I did not just hear that!", Momo eyes bulged so far out I thought they'd go rolling onto the grass.

Bambam gave a nod then continued. "Yup, Moon Y/N was heart broken. Which was also the fuel to her drawings for a little while. But when she was dating this girl back at our middle school, she poured pure, raw emotions that painted the many images that you see in that notebook. Everything, all of it, was literally how she imagined the world through her eyes. Cool, right? But it's weird...usually people who get heartbroken...sometimes see the world in either black and white, or a plain grey. So when I asked her why she had suddenly become so adequate with her craft, she simply said, and I quote, "Love has a stupid way of making the best music, the best art and the best colorful mess"

Seriously, I don't think I can cringe any harder than I just did. Such wise words from a 11yr old.

"Woah", is all the 9 girls could say. Cause what is there to say? Obviously not much.

"And as much as I hate to be a snitch—", Bambam smirked at Jeongyeon, "—When a certain someone told me that these hangry gays were trying to get after Y/N, I immediately knew I had to do something. And that something was to inform you 9 girls that Y/N... isn't ready for a relationship just yet. Not saying she doesn't want one, cause I'm sure she would want to. Right Y/N?". I just rolled my eyes and he chuckled. "See? She definitely wants one"

"So wait", Dahyun turned to face me. "Are you saying love, or something like that, is the fuel to your drawings?"

I thought about it for a second. Since it wasn't something I usually pondered about. Though I guess that was the nail in the wood. "Yea, I suppose that's right", I shrugged.

Tzuyu gasped. "I get it!". We all looked to her curiously, awaiting for her to spill what she discovered. "Basically, Y/N could still draw and paint really well when she was heartbroken...but what happens when she falls in love? Will the art become more vivid? Y'know... it's a mysterious way of going about it, but then again, it's not something abnormal. For example... this painting here", Tzuyu opened the notebook, flipping to a page that I didn't think would see the daylight again. "Here. This painting of a girl who's back is facing us while looking at the dawned sunset over the cliff", she pointed to it and we all leaned in to look.

"What are you seeing Tzuyu-ah?", Sana leaned over her shoulder.

"The colors. They're not messy. In a sense, this drawing is when she was in love, and not heartbroken. It's subtle, but it's there. Her choice of colors in the other ones aren't as bright and warm like this one", Tzuyu looked to me and I bit my lip.

Hah, how'd she figure that one out. Clever girl.

"Ah! I see it I see it!", Chaeyoung squealed, showing her cute dimple again.

"You've caught me redhanded", I chuckled while standing up from the grass. "Ever since my first heartbreak, things in life have been...i guess, dull. Not much color or motivation. But after meeting you 9 crazy, and lovely girls, it suddenly sparked an interest for me to get back in drawing. So I thank you for that. You saved my life in a way", I smiled as the wind rustled against the trees.

Everyone gasped, even Bambam.

"A-are...are you saying...", Momo placed her palms to her cheeks in shock.

"That I'm in love with all 9 of you?", I smirked and they shrieked. And again, Bambam copied their reaction. Pretending to think, I tapped my temple."Hm...I wonder about that"

"Y'all!", Nayeon jumped up excitedly. "She loves us! She freaking loves us!". The others stood up with excitement as well. Laughing and hugging eachother like it was a mission accomplished. Perhaps it was a mission accomplished, for them at least.

"So this means you're gonna get back to drawing, right?", Chaeyoung tugged on my sleeve. Damn, again with those puppy eyes.

Running a finger through her hair, I nodded. "Yea, I'll get back to drawing". Chae suddenly gave me a tight hug. Jesus she got a strong grip for such a small little body.

Then one after another, the 9 of them all circled me into a hug. A hug that strangely enough, made my heart feel at ease. So much ease that a small tear threatened to fall. Thankfully I held it back and allowed myself to melt in their embrace.

"We love you too, Y/N", Dahyun said and the others nodded.

"Yea, we won't fight over you anymore", Jeongyeon chuckled. "But no promises to some of them getting jealous at some point". Obviously she was directing that to the others, since she wasn't too clingy like they were. Or at least I think she was.

Jihyo scoffed, "That rich coming from you, ostrich"

"I like to think I'm rich. Fake it till you make, right?", Jeongyeon snickered when Jihyo glared at her.

I couldn't help but to laugh.

There was something about these 9 girls that makes life so special. Is there a perfect word to call this feeling? Yea, and that word is....

A Colorful Masterpiece

|THE END (For real this time XD)|

Ah, ah....it's been a long and quite tiring journey writing this one. It started off as a crackish kind of story...and somehow turned to something that may or may not have made sense in the end.

So basically, I'm the one in a colorful mess with my mind lol

But! Despite the weird ending, I do hope you enjoyed the "better" chapters, or whatever that means haha.

And as always, thank you, and love you all very much ♥

Lian and I will not be making anymore stories for awhile since we will be on a hiatus from wattpad. Sadly, but hopefully we can come back with many stories once we travel the world. That'd be nice haha.

And if I didn't say it already...thank you and much love to everyone. Thank you for reading 

-Love Jhai & Lian ♥