Jennie gazes back to Jungkook with a determined look. he seemed troubled by her given expression. she didn't want to brush off his hand but did it anyway, "sorry, I have to go now. we can talk another time." she expresses to him as he refuses to remove his angry stares at her for even pulling herself out. Junmyeon smirked before tugging her closer into him, keeping his hand onto her wrist, "excuse us then" he said as he walked to the bench and grabbed her shopping bag and her already dried umbrella. 

Jennie try to ignore Jungkook as she didn't move her hand out of Junmyeon's grip at all. she thought that by doing this she could probably give him another reason to give up on her and eventually his grudges will fall out. with his piercings eyes at them both, Jungkook never felt so furious on the hand holding of someone else's hand on her. when he noticed that he can't do anything about the tight grip on her graceful wrist, he held in a fist and walked out of the small shelter without picking up his sweater. 

"let's go" Junmyeon flashes a careful grin to Jennie picked up the fallen sweater and handed it to Jennie. she took it into her arms and hook it there as he dragged her out of the quiet shelter. she glare at the black sweater that belonged to Jungkook instead and thought about seeing him again. it tells her that they'll meet again, definitely.

-----

"Jennie! Junmyeon! come sit, dinner is ready!" Mrs. Kim yelped the moment they got inside from the outside dark blue cloud as she placed the biggest pot of food into the middle. it was 7 pm and there were two other people that joined Jennie and her mother for dinner today. Jennie put a smile on as she bowed respectfully at the two strange people who were already smiling and examining her. 

"hi, hello," she said to them before Junmyeon pushed her to the kitchen sink to wash their hands. "don't be nervous" he playfully nudged her on the arm before ruffling her hair into a mess and giggling at it. "I'm not-" she replied trying to get him back but he ran away that second.

as they sat at the table, Jennie became nervous that she have to sit right across from the two-person that doesn't seem like they want to introduce themself just yet. she had her hands intertwined in between her thighs so she doesn't shake that much. soon enough she had the courage to asked her mother, "mom, who are them?"

her mother smiled, glaring at the woman who also glared back at her. when no reply was given out from her, Jennie could finally hear the woman speak. 

"I'm Mrs. Song, Junmyeon's mother, do you not remember us?" she explained and Jennie stood amazed at how soft and pretty her voice sounded. the man next to her chuckles in warmth, "of course not, she was so young when we lived together!"

"lived together?" Jennie knitted her brows as she look over to the chuckling Junmyeon. he seemed so comfortable already as he pats her on the back, "me and you lived together, do you not remember?" he smirked in a tease for her as she looked away into the food on the table. it was always his favorite thing to do, teasing her as someone one year younger than him. 

Junmyeon's father and Jennie's mother were siblings and so that makes Junmyeon's father her uncle. they used to live under the same roof because of financial problems but ever since his father found jobs overseas, they moved there to live their life. 

"it's okay, we probably have been gone for too long that you forgot about us but this time, we're going to be here forever." Mrs. Song grinned at her nonstop, after seeing how beautiful and dedicated she was. Mr. Song shared another chuckle before reaching out to the cold food grab a piece of meat and placing it into Jennie's plate, "try it and see if you like it, uncle made it just for you" he pulled back to sit.

Jennie picked up the meat with her chopstick and place it inside her mouth before chewing on it, "hmm.." she widen her eagle's eyes, "so tender and tasty, try some try some" she yelp in excitement as she got up to give a piece to everyone on the table as they laughed in unison towards her funny yelping. 

Junmyeon chews onto the meat that she has given him. his eyes fixed on to her while he watch how deliciously she ate her food. everybody was digging into the different amount of food and she was back to her true self just now. it has been a while since he has seen her and she definitely became stunning each time he glare at her. 

"Jennie, did you miss me?" he asked with all of his attention glued onto her. unlike Jungkook, Junmyeon was straightforward with his feelings. his parents and her mother went into surprise when the question suddenly roamed around the room and into Jennie's ear. she slowly trace the distance between them and into his hopeful smile, lost in what to reply to that addictive smile. 

••• to be continue •••