Chapter 2 "Transmigrated pt2"

Tsuki quickly sobered up from her daze and shouted out loud in english once again. "What did you just call me?! I'm not fat!!!!" She protested.

Idiot... Tsuki... That's not the point here!

The panda was shocked and froze with its big paw on the air. He suddenly tilted his head in a cute manner and asked. "Human, you understand my language?" Well if anyone heard what it said, they would only heard a panda growl.

"Well yeah, I understand. You're speaking in my hometown language, English!" Tsuki mentioned while staring straight at the panda's bright brown eyes, loosing her anger little by little.

"Really?!" The furry creature exclaim shock. "Wow! This is the first time a human can understand me! Hey, can you come sit with me?!" The panda voice sounded like a spoiled little child in Tsuki's ear.

She could only sighed when she saw those two big watery eyes looked at her cutely. Fine, I give up! This panda is just too cute to be true!! She blushed on the sight.

The silver haired teen quickly approached the panda and sat down in front of it. The panda also followed her action to sit down in a cute manner.

Tsuki at this time already forgot her previous fear and sat down bravely.

Well, this doesn't feel that bad, hah! She thought with a smile.

There it is, one human and one beast sat across each other in a very funny way and start talking in a beast language.

"So! What is it?!" Tsuki spoke first to break the silence between them as she began to feel awkward in the panda's stare.

"T-this... I'm just too happy to have finally found someone I can talk with!" The panda cheek turned pink like a little maiden in love.

The heck are you blushing for?! Have some dignity please! Tsuki thought with a slight sweat drop.

"Hmph! You nearly eat me! If I didn't notice that I understand your language, then I would've be done for!" Tsuki humphed angrily and turned her head over, not wanting to look at the big fluffy panda.

"S-sorry, I'm just hungry at that time... If I knew you understand my language, I would never dare to eat you!" The panda begged with its two watery eyes looking straight at Tsuki's cold blue eyes.

Alas, Tsuki was a maniac of cute fluffy animals and so, she really couldn't kept being angry over this cute panda.

"Fine I forgive you! But... How could you talk with me like this? I mean, your intelligence is high for a beast." Tsuki folded her arm in front of her chest as she asked the panda with a puzzled feeling.

"Ah? Its to be expected! I'm a divine beast, of course my intelligence is high!" The panda retorted with a slight pride gloating in its eyes.

"Divine beast?" Tsuki thought for a while and those foreign memories popped out suddenly in her mind.

What the?...

The rank of beast in this world are defined between low rank beast, middle rank beast, high rank beast, divine beast, sacred beast and mythological beast.

Within the rank there are also another level which were divided with color from red, orange, yellow, green, blue, cyan and purple.

Only sacred and mythological beast can transform into a human form. Divine beast can only transform into tools while high rank beast can only decrease their original size.

"Hmm, I see."  Tsuki mumbled while she nodded her head.

Up until now she still didn't notice anything strange about her situation.

"Right human, what is your name?" The panda then began to poke Tsuki head with its paw cutely while asking.

"Tsuki, Qinn Tsuki and yours?" Tsuki didn't have time to continue her thought as she immediately introduced her name.

That's a strange name??? The furry creature thought before he then replied back.

"Me? Mao but you can call me Mao Mao!" Mao nodded its head happily like a child.

"Okay, Mao Mao. Nice to meet you! But, I have to wake up soon." She suddenly mentioned sadly. "Even if this is a dream it was nice in meeting you!" Tsuki smiled as she then stood up from her spot and decided to wake up from this dream.

Just now when those same foreign memories popped out again in her head, she suddenly got a bad feeling in her gut.

"Dream? But this is not a dream." Mao Mao then mentioned. "We're in the real world..." Mao Mao scratched its head.

"Eh?..." Blinking various times and tried to rewind those words, being too dumbfound as usual...

Whaaaaaaat!! Mao Mao words sounds like a thunder in her head.

The r-real world? So this isn't a dream? Then where on earth am I?? Tsuki thought in shock and panic.

In that, she quickly looked down to inspect her own body. She was wearing a filthy ancient  chinese dress. Just from the dress alone, she could make a guess.

No no no, this must be some kind of mistake! Tsuki refuse to believed her situation and she started to looked over her hands.

And now she was completely stunned.

This can't be possible! This pair of hand wasn't hers.

This long finger and white skin....well, her skin has always been pale white, but her fingers are small and short, not thin and long!

Tsuki had the urge to faint but told herself to calm down first.

This must be some joke... R-right?