A lot stronger than the average human

(Adam is laying on his bed in his room thinking but he decides he needs fresh air so he goes outside)
Adam:Mom I'm going to Starbucks do you want anything?
Leila:No thank you baby.
Adam:Neil do you want anything?
Neil:No thank you.
Adam:Dad do you want anything?
Eber:No thank you Adam be careful outside.
Adam:I will love you guys I might ask one of my friends if I could stay at their house tonight.
Neil:Ok have fun.
Adam:Thanks Neil.
(Adam opens the door and starts walking and hes suddenly feels a hand over his mouth and is dragged in a dark ally)
Adam:Let me go.
Me:Stay still.
Adam:No let me go.
Me:You might as well stay still I'm alot stronger then the average human.
Adam:Who are you what do you want from me?
Tommy:I can't tell you.
(Adam balls up his hand into a fist and punch me in the face)
Me:Wait Tommy I didn't know that was you I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I'm so sorry.
Me:Ah dude that hurt.
Adam:Wait Tommy what happened to your eyes they were brown the last time we talked to each other.
Me:Just stop talking ok it will heal.
Adam crying:Tommy I'm sorry I didn't mean to.
(Adam suddenly falls asleep and I smirk and chuckle)
Me:Perfect.
(I pick Adam up and carry him home and I lay him on the couch as soon as I open the door)
Me:I'm sorry Adam I didn't want to do this you can go home after.
(Tilt his head exposing his neck and I slowly sink my fangs into his neck and he whimpers in pain but doesn't wake up)
Me:Get some rest it'll be ok.
(After 4 hours its finally morning when Adam wakes up and notices he's not in his house)
Adam:What happened where am I this is my house where am I?
Me:Adam calm down your at my house its ok.
Adam:What happened last night?
Me:You got drunk last night so I brought you here.
Adam:My parents they're probably worried sick about me not come home last night.
Me:I called them saying you were sleeping at my house.
Adam:Oh ok.
Me:How are you feeling.
Adam:My throat hurts alot.
Me:Here drink this it will help with the pain.
Adam:Than you how's Etta?
Me:She died I miss her alot.
Adam:I'm sorry Tommy do you want to get a new dog?
Me:One day yes.
Adam:Tommy?
Me:Yes?
Adam:What happened to your eyes the were brown last time we talked.
Me:Color contacts.
Adam:Oh I forgot they made those.
Me:You silly boy.
Adam:Do you want watch the exorcist?
Me:What kind of question is that?
Adam:Is that a yes?
Me:Of course it's a yes you dummy.
(After the movie is over I shut the tv off and start walking towards the door until Adam stops me)
Adam:Tommy where are you going?
Me:I'm going out to hunt.
Adam:What do you mean hunt?
Me:I wasn't supposed to tell you this but I'm a vampire and hunt means to go out and drink the blood of an animal or human I mainly choose animal blood its alot healthier.
Adam:Was that what that drink was?
Me:Yes.
Adam:Why did you turn me?
Me:I'll tell you everything when I get back okay?
Adam:Okay.
(I walk outside and shut the door behind me and start thinking to myself)
Me:I know I shouldn't have turned him but I love him I can't live without him he makes me happy it doesn't mean I'm gonna hurt him cause I'm not i know he's gay but he doesn't know that I am too I told him I was straight when I joined his band cause I didn't want a relationship with him yet but I do now I didnt tell anyone in the band not even him he didn't give me a chance to he got mad at me cause I accidentally hit him when we were on the last day of the glam nation live tour I tried to apologize but he wouldn't listen I guess he forgave me but I'll probably make him mad again when I tell him I'm gay.
(After I see a wolf I make sure no one is around and run towards it at an inhumane speed I feed off of it then go back home)
Me:Adam I'm home OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?
Adam:I had a glass of water and I fell and the glass broke cutting my hand.
Me:Are you sure I don't see
the glass?
Adam:Yes I picked the glass and threw it away.
Me:Come on lets take care of that.
Adam:Thank you.
Me:Your welcome I'll tell you everything when we done.
(After we get out the bathroom we walk downstairs and sit on the couch)
Me:Remember when the glam nation live tour ended.
Adam:Yeah.
Me:Well I was ambushed I didn't recognize any of them I thought to myself that it was the ended of me but then one of them bit me I wanted to scream but he had his hand of my mouth so I couldn't then when he stopped I was dizzy I fell to the ground they started kicking me then someone showed up got rid of them and helped me up and took me to their house to rest when I woke up my throat started burning like hell the person handed me a drink to help with my throat but I wanted more so I attack the person and when I realize what I've done I ran here and when I thought it was safe I invited all my friends but you refused to come after I punched you by accident I know you won't forgive me and your probably gonna be even more mad after I tell you thus but I'm not straight I'm gay I lied to you because I felt insecure about because everyone I've ever knowed was homophobic I thought you guys would hurt or kill me so I lied.
Adam:We wouldn't do that to you Tommy we love you for you.
Me:I know but I was scared  my parents were abusive and when I told them I was burn with cigarettes so I just hid it from everyone.
Adam:Tommy look at me we will never hurt you we love you too much to ever hurt you.
Me:I know and I'm sorry.
Adam:You don't have to apologize you did nothing wrong.
Me:I know but I was scared.
Adam:Let's get back to the vampire subject I don't want to get you mad I know what happens when you get mad how many of our friends are vampires?
Me:All of them except Isaac and Monte they didn't want to be vampires.
Adam:Have you heard from Sutan?
Me:He's on his way now along with the others.
Adam:WHAT?
Me:Yeah sorry I didnt tell you.
Adam:I'm not mad at you for not telling me I'm mad cause I don't have time to get ready.
Me:Oh you have plenty of time they're walking.
Adam:Oh ok wait the person who helped you who was it?
Me:Your ex.
Adam:Which one?
Me:Sauli.
Adam:Oh.
Me:I know you hate him for what he did to you.
Adam:Fuck yeah I hate him he cheated on me with my cousin.
Me:Maybe you should go get ready they'll be here soon.
Adam:Ok but remember we accept you for you and we will never hurt you.
Me:Thank you.
(After two hours they show up but Adam still has come out the room yet so I decided to go check on him so I go up to his room and open the door and I was scares at the sight)
Me:Adam wake up Adam come on wake up GUYS GET UP HERE.
(They all run up to the room we were in and stop and the door in fright
Sutan:What happened?
Me:I don't know when I came in here I saw him cover with blood and the blankets off the bed.
Ashley:Maybe he got cut by accident and he bled out.
Me:A vampires heart don't beat the blood the was in his body left when he accidentally fell and cut his hand on a broken glass.
Adam laughing evilly:You shouldn't have come.
Me:Adam calm down.
Adam:You will all die leave now.
Sutan:Adam baby listen we're hear to help you.
Adam:I said leave.
Ashley:Adam listen to me we are not going to hurt you we love you.
(Adam grabs Ashley by the throat and screams)
Adam:I said leave.
Sutan:Adam let her go.
Ashley:Hes under a spell don't hurt him.
Me:What?
Ashley:He's under a spell the only way to break it is if someone he's in love with kisses him.
(Everyone on looks at me)
Me:Why are you all looking at me?
Ashley:Cause your the one hes in love with.
Me:No he can't be.
Adam:You should leave beforw I crush her wind pipe.
Sutan:Just do it Tommy he'll kill Ashley if you don't.
Me:Fine.
(I go up to Adam and press my lips against his and he let's go of Ashley and I pull back and he starts shaking violently)
Me:Ashley are you ok?
Ashley:Yeah thank you.
Adam:What happened?
Sutan:Adam baby how are you feeling?
Adam:I feel fine why are all of you acting so strange?
Ashley:You were under a spell you grabbed me by my throat threatening to crush my wind pipe if we didn't leave.
Adam:Sorry about that how did you break the spell?
Sutan laughing:Ask Tommy?
Adam:Tommy what did you do?
Me:I'll tell you later.
Adam:No tell me now.
Me:Fine I had to kiss you to break the spell.
Adam:That's a dream come to.
Me:I kissed you during the glam nation live tour.
Adam:Correction I kissed you you didn't kiss me.
Ashley:Adam's right Tommy you didn't kissed him.
Me:I told Adam something that I didn't tell you guys cause I was scared of might would have happened.
Sutan:What did you tell him?
Me:That I'm not straight.
Ashley:What do you mean your not straight?
(I hesitate on what I'm going to say)
Adam:Its ok Tommy tell them what you told me.
Me:Ok I'm not straight I'm gay I was afraid to tell you guys cause I thought you'd hurt me I told my parents and they burned me with a cigarette my parents were abusive I thought they would kill me after I told them and believe me after what they did to me I wanted to be.
Sutan:Oh baby we would never hurt you we love you to much to hurt you.
Ashley:Tommy why didn't you tell the police about your parents abusing you?
Me:I did but they didn't have any evidence of child abuse.
Isaac:Tommy we love you for who you are we would never hurt you.
Me:Thank you guys I don't know what I did to them for them to hate me they didn't feed me anything that's why I'm so skinny.
Monte:Tommy listen you didn't do anything wrong they are just stupid to see how amazing you are.
Me:Thank you shall we go downstairs.
Sutan:Yeah.
Adam:You guys go ahead I need to talk to Tommy for a minute.
Ashley:Ok.
(They leave and Adam starts talking to me)
Adam:Tommy why didn't you tell me you had abusive parents before you could have stayed at my place.
Me:Cause they told me if I did they would find me and kill not only me but the people I was staying with too and I didn't want you to die.
Adam:Tommy listen I will be there for you always no matter what happens.
Me:Thank you.
Adam:Your welcome now lets go down stairs to the others.
Me:Ok.
(We walk down stairs to find my parents with a gun pointing it at the others)
Ashley:Tommy help.
Me:What are you doing here I thought I told you not to come on this property or I would call the cops.
Dial:Oh Thomas I told you we will find you have you met our friends.
Noah:Hello Thomas remember me I was the one who bit you.
Me:I don't understand why you hate me so much I didn't do anything wrong to you guys fuck it I'd rather die then live in this world with you in it yoy made my life a living hell remember when I told you I was gay you burned me with a cigarette I don't care what you do to me but leave my friends out of this.
Dia:Thomas Joseph ratliff I am your mother you will not talk to me like that.
Me:Your not my mother you were never my mother you've beaten me burned broke my arm twice you fucking tortured me my entire existence and I'm fucking tired of it fucking tired of have to live in fear because of you.
Ron:Thomas don't you talk to your mother that way.
Me:Why do you care you did the same thing I was constantly beaten for nothing I did everything you told me to and you still abused me.
(Ron walks up to me and pulls out a bat and starts beating me with it until I'm unconscious)
Adam:He didn't do anything wrong to you guys why do you treat him like this?
Ron:Shut up pretty boy.
(Adam starts getting upset so he goes up to his room and called his parents)
Adam:Dad get mom and come to Tommy's house and bring protection his parents have showed up with guns and his dad beat him unconscious with a bat have mom bring medical supplies hurry get here has fast as you can.
(Adam hang up and walks downstairs and see's my dad with a knife cutting my wrists)
Adam:What are you doing to him.
Ron:What does it look like faggot now shut up before I beat you unconscious too.
Leila:Don't you dare hurt my son or any of his friends.
Diane:What are you gonna do about it your alone and you unarmed.
Eber:She might not be able to do anything but I can.
Adam:Mom dad be careful.
Eber:Its ok son.
Ron:Your the parents of this faggot?
Eber:Yes I am and I'm very pround of who he's become.
Adam:Mom dad I love you.
Leila:We love you too now stand back.
(Adam back and his parents attacks my parents and then Adam run up to me and picks me up and carries me to his room and lays me down on his bed)
Adam:Please wake up Tommy I'm sorry I couldn't protect you please wake up I need you please don't leave me.
Me:Dad is that you?
Adam:No its Adam.
Me:Who's Adam why am I in a bed?
Adam:Your my bassist.
Me:What's a bassist?
Adam:Oh god no stay here ok?
Me:Ok dad.
(Adam gets up and walks downstairs and sees my parents are gone)
Adam:Guys.
Ashley:Is he ok?
Adam:He has memory loss.
Isaac:Are you sure?
Adam:Come and see for yourself.
(Everyone walks upstairs and sees me sitting in the middle of the floor)
Ashley:Hey how are you feeling?
Me:Hey mom come here give me a hug I want a hug.
Ashley:I'm not your mom I'm Ashley.
Me:You look exactly like my mom are you sure your not my mom?
Ashley:My name is Ashley.
Me:You smell like blueberries.
Sutan:Let me try Ashley.
Me:You smell like coconut I love coconut.
Sultan:Sweetie listen to me my name is Sutan we're best friends.
Me:I didn't know I had friends.
Sutan:You do and thats us.
Me:Are you sure you look like my brother carter.
Sutan:Call Ricky he might be able to help.
Adam:Your the only one who has his number Sutan.
Sutan:God damn it Adam.
Me:What's that thing of there?
Adam:That's your bass.
Me:I don't know what that is.
Adam:Its something you play with your hands.
Me:What's my hands?
Sutan:Ricky's on his way.
Adam:This is all my fault if I would have protected him he wouldn't have memory loss.
Me:Can I have kiss dad give me a kiss.
Adam:For the last time I'm not your dad I'm Adam.
Me crying:Im not your son?
Adam:Damn it.
Me:Man I could go for some vodka right now.
Monte:What did I miss?
Me:Dad is that you?
Monte:What does he mean he hates his dad.
Me:Dad come here I want cuddles.
Adam:That's honestly adorable what the fuck.
Me:I want cuddles.
Sutan:Come here.
Ricky:Sutan I'm here.
Sutan:In here Ricky.
Me:Is that you Michael?
Ricky:No my names Ricky.
Me:Are you sure you look like my cousin Michael.
Ricky:Get him up on the bed lay him down.
Me:But I don't want to go to sleep.
Ricky:Come on for me I promise after you wake up we can get some ice cream.
Me:Ok.
(I get in bed and fall asleep but someone take my shirt off)
Ricky:Go wait downstairs this will take awhile.
(Everyone gives downstairs and waits after 3 hour we finally come downstairs and everyone is looking at me)
Me:Why are you all look at me like that?
Adam:What's my name Tommy.
Me:Adam what the fuck is going on?
Adam:Do you think I'm your dad?
Me:No I hate my dad and my mom after what they did.
Adam:I know.
Me:The last thing I remember is my dad beating me with a fucking metal bat and I went unconscious.
Ricky:You didn't tell me that happened Tommy how long have they been hurting you?
Me:My entire life the beaten me burned me with cigarettes broken my arm twice.
Ricky:Why did they do all that?
Me:They burned me with cigarettes cause I told them I was gay I don't know why they did the other things.
Ricky:Tommy listen you need to tell the police that abuse you.
Me:I did but they didn't have evidence to charge them.
Ricky:You have witnesses this time they can confirm what they did to you.
Ashley:We're here with you for everything and this time they have lie detector tests so you can do one of those.
Me:No I can't remember a vampires heart doesn't beat.
Adam:Well their on there way to jail ok don't worry about them hurting.
Me:God damn can't you see I want them dead they've done nothing but abused me not only physically but mentally as well.
(I run upstairs and slam the door shut jamming it)
Ashley:Adam that was stupid you should've said that.
Adam:I love him I would want to hurt him in any way.
(Adam runs upstairs and tries to open the door but can't)
Adam:Tommy open the door.
Me:I didn't lock it open it yourself.
Adam:I can't it won't open.
Me:Good I don't want to talk to you anyway.
Adam:Tommy listen to me I'm sorry I said that just please talk to me.
(I get up open the door and punch Adam in the face)
Me:I said I don't want to talk to you.
Ashley:Tommy stop it.
Me:How about you stop it?
Ashley:Tommy please just stop.
Me:Leave me alone.
(I close my eyes and when open them my eyes turn red and I jump down)
Ashley:Tommy listen to me he didn't mean to hurt you calm down.
Me:I don't care this will not end well if you don't leave.
Sutan:Tommy sweetie we want to help you please let us help you.
(I walk up to Sutan and punch him in the face)
Me:I said leave now.
Adam:Tommy please stop.
(I open the front door and walk out slamming it I go lay in the middle of the road until a car stops)
Leah:Sir are you ok?
Me:I can't feel anything.
Leah:I have a blanket in my car just stay here.
(The woman goes to her car and I run up to)
Leah:Sir are you ok?
Me:Yes but you won't be.
(I tilt her head and slowly sink my fangs in her neck)
Me:I love being evil its so fun.
(I go back to my house and open the door)
Adam:Tommy please just talk to me.
Me:Leave me alone before I drain the life out of you too.
Adam:What do you mean you drain me too you did it again?
Me:Yeah and I'll  do it it again.
Adam:What has gotten into you.
Ricky:He turned his humanity off.
Adam:Tommy why did you do that?
Me:Shut up.
(I go upstairs and pick up my bass start playing it when the door)
Adam:Tommy.
Me:What do you want?
Adam:I want you to turn your humanity back on.
Me:And why would do that?
(Adam walks up to me and bends down and kisses me)
Me:What the fuck get off me.
Adam:Tommy please I'm begging you turn your humanity back on.
Me:Fine besides I like seeing people beg.
(I close my eyes and they go back to they normal color)
Adam:Come on let's go down stairs.
Me:Ok.
(Me and Adam get up and go down stairs and stand at the bottom step)
Adam:Guys Tommy wants to say something.
Me:Guys I'm sorry I was being stupid I've never should've turn it off I wasn't thinking straight.
Ashley:Tommy its ok just don't do that again.
Me:Ok.
(Something shoots in the open window and hit me in the stomach making me fall on the floor)
Adam:Tommy what happened?
Me:I don't know something hit me in my stomach.
(Adam lift my shirt and removes my the wound)
Ricky:He's gonna need blood if he wants to survive.
Isaac:I'll do it I want my friend to survive.
Me:Isaac don't if you do you'll turn.
Isaac:I want you to survive.
(Isaac grabs a knife and walks up to me and cuts his wrist then holds it up to my mouth)
Me:Isaac you know if you do this there's no turning back.
Isaac:Just shut up and drink.
(I slightly grab his arm and start drinking)
Ricky:Tommy enough your gonna kill him.
Me:Isaac I'm sorry I lost control.
Isaac:Its ok now go rest.
Me:Ok.
Adam:Tommy I am very sorry for what I said I shouldn't have said it.
Me:Adam its ok.
(I get up and go to my and fall asleep but wake up when something sharp jabs me in my side making scream and everyone runs upstairs)
Sauli:Thought I was dead did you?
Adam:Sauli what are you doing here?
Sauli:To make you suffer.
Adam:By doing what?
Sauli:This.
(Sauli pulls out a syringe and injects the liquid into my neck)
Adam:What is that?
Sauli:Human blood if he's injected with human blood he'll turn back into a human but it also has poison in it so he'll be dead soon.
Adam:Why would you do this he didn't do anything wrong.
Sauli:Yes he did.
Adam:What do you mean?
Remember when he turn his humanity off?
Adam:Yeah.
Sauli:He killed someone and not just anyone he killed my mother.
Adam:He would never do that Sauli get out of this house.
Sauli:Ok good luck trying wake him up.
Ashley:We can save him we just have to turn him.
Adam:How many ways are there?
Ashley:Two we can either bite him and feed him blood of a human or we can feed him the blood of a vampire which is easier.
Me:What happened why do I feel weak?
Adam:Sauli is alive he inject you with human blood your human again but the blood had poison in it we're trying to save you.
Me:Adam I want you to save me I love you.
Adam:I love you too pretty kitty.
Ashley:Adam hurry the poison is spreading quickly.
Adam:Ok Jesus.
(Adam walks up to me and bites his wrist and holds it up to my mouth)
Ashley:Tommy hurry.
Me:I feel like I'm gonna through up.
Adam:Tommy just drink.
Me:Ok just know I don't me to hurt you.
(I grab his arm and start drinking)
Adam:Tommy stop guys make him stop.
Ashley:Guys pull him away I'll handle Tommy.
Me:Adam I'm sorry.
Adam:Its ok pretty kitty just lay there and rest.
Me:But what if Sauli comes back?
Ashley:I'll stay in here with you ok?
Me:Ok.
(Ok guys that gonna be it for this chapter I hope you enjoy
PS I have nothing against Tommy's parents it was just for the story I know his would have never hurt him)