Ch.16

Gisselle's POV

I have been in this place for however long it's been, and I don't want to be here anymore. It's the same thing over and over again. The same door pops up but it is a different memory from when I was younger. But they are scarier than they were in real life. I always try to touch the people in them, but it never ends up working out. I fall through them and end back where I started in the black place.

I feel like I am almost out of my coma. I can feel it but at the same time nothing has happened. So all I gotta do is wait until it is all over. Hopefully it doesn't take any longer. If it does I feel like I would go crazy. But I don't know only time will tell what the future will hold.

Jonah's POV

I have been here for a few days and she hasn't changed. Sometimes the doctor says she is making improvements but I feel like he is saying that so I can still have hope.

I really hope this suffering is going to be over soon. I just want my daughter back I love her to much. Even if she has only been my daughter for a little time I have grown to love her very much.

The boys always come to get me to eat lunch with them to get out of the room. But I don't want to leave Gisselle's side so they end up bringing the food to me. I want my daughter back. But only time will tell what the future will hold.

Hopefully she wakes up before the Invitation tour in Europe. I really want to take her. I want to take her everywhere with me from now on. But for now all we gotta do is wait.

*time skip a month*
Jonahs POV

It has been a month and Gisselle has made some improvements. She doesn't need the breathing tube that went down her throat anymore. But she is still in the coma. I have left the hospital a couple times to go home but one of the boys would stay with Gisselle.

Gisselle's POV

So it feels like I has been a year. But in reality I can't tell time so I don't know how long it has been. I feel closer to freedom at least so that's a good sign. After a while the doors stopped showing up. But I would just fall into the memory.

I was about to sit down when I heard a voice. I haven't been able to hear anything but the memories until now.

"Hey Gisselle it's your dad. Its been a month. I want you back every one does but you are stuck in there. We are starting to lose hope very slowly. Please keep fighting. For your family. I know I haven't been a very good dad but I love you. I really do love you. And I hope I can hear your voice soon." After that I heard him start crying. Out of no where I started falling. 

I kept falling when I looked down I saw a bright light. I fell into it.

The next thing I knew I opened my eyes. I was in the hospital room. I looked around and I saw everyone. And some people I haven't met. They all had their eyes closed. I then looked at my dad and remembered what he said.

"I love you too dad" I said but my voice was really raspy. His head shot up like a rocket when I said that. "GISSELLE" all I did was nod.

Jonahs POV

I was sitting in the hospital room. Everyone was here because in a few days we would be leaving for our Invitation tour in Europe. So we were spending as much time as we could with Gisselle.

Everyone started to close their eyes because they started praying. While they were doing that I started to talk to her.

"Hey Gisselle it's your dad. It been a month. I want you back every one does but you are stuck in there. We are starting to lose hope very slowly. Please keep fighting. For your family. I know I haven't been a very good dad but I love you. I really do love you. And I hope I can hear your voice soon." I started to cry and I looked down while holding her hand. The next thing I heard was the best thing ever.

"I love you too dad" it was a really raspy voice. But I was just happy to hear it. I immediately looked up. "GISSELLE" she just nodded.

Third person POV

Every one just looked up and ran to give her a hug. Everyone started to cry even Gisselle. They were just so happy that she was awake and alive. After the very long hug they finally let go.

"C-c-can I-I g-get wa-a-ter?" Was what Gisselle said. All her father did was look at her confused. While that was happening Sydnie went ahead and got the water for her. Corbyn then went to call the doctor to tell him that she woke up.

After the doctor came in and ran some tests. " So everything is fine. Just that Gisselle will have the cast on for another 8 months because she broke it more with the fall." All everybody did was nod. "Okay doc but what about the stutter?"  "Honestly that is normal just give it a while for it to pass. If it doesn't  pass in a few weeks then come back and I will check on her." All Jonah did was nod and the doctor left the room.

"S-s-so w-w-hat d-dd-did I m-m-miss?"

"Well I would like you to meet your other aunts Sydnie and Makena"

All Gisselle did was wave and ask for a hug. Gisselle seemed happy for the most part to everyone. But they don't know what she went through in the coma. But they also don't want to ask her right away just in case.

Gisselles POV

Turns out that I have a stutter and who knows when that will go away. I am just glad I am out of that space. I also found out that we have to tell their fans about me because they are getting  suspicious. So that will happen soon but who knows when.

But I just have to see when I will get out of the hospital. The doctor said that I will be able to go home in a few days. So hopefully that comes true. Speaking of the doctor he came in.

"So Gisselle looks fine all her tests went good and she can go home tomorrow afternoon."

"Thank you doctor."

The doctor then walked out of the room. Everyone was quiet until I decide to speak up.

"S-s-so w-w-hat e-eelse d-dd-did I m-m-miss?"

"Well we are going to go on tour again soon so we are hoping that you can come with us after you get discharged."

"W-w-where to?"

"Europe."

All I did was nod. Yes it is a big deal because I have never been to Europe. But I won't be able to do much because of my leg and my stutter. But I will make it work hopefully.