One

Andrew POV-

I was over at Shane's and Rylands place editing a new series. I was sitting on the couch with Shane. Morgan was also besides me on the couch editing one of her videos. She seemed a bit frustrated with something so I motioned to Shane to ask if I could take a break from my editing to help Morgan with hers. He gave me a smile and a type of look that your friend gives you when your crush starts talking to you. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I turned my back to Shane and I didn't realize I was blushing until Morgan questioned me on it.
Morgan- uh andrew why are you so red?
Andrew- uhm? I uh? Am I red?
Morgan- yes very. *giggles*

I smiled. At least I had made her laugh. But god why did I have to be SO red. I don't even like her. She's cool and all but we're not very close. I looked over to Shane embarrassed with myself. I could see Shane trying so hard to contain his laughter.

Andrew- well uh I see you were struggling a bit with something, could I help in any way?
Morgan- yes actually I'm confused, with this bit here what do I do?

I explained to her how to fix the problem with her editing. I continued helping her. I didn't realize how close I was sitting next to her until I looked down. We were shoulder to shoulder thigh to thigh. Oh well too late to scooch my ass away from her, she might think I think she's gross or that I'm annoyed with her or something. I glance over to Shane to see him smiling at us. I rolled my eyes again. I turned bright red again. I can't help it.
I continue to help Morgan. We were laughing together and the conversation went from me helping her with editing to more of a casual conversation two friends would have. I look over to Shane again to see him texting someone. I didn't think much of it. I then heard my phone ding. I checked it. It was a text from Shane. "Y'all look cute together" "I love being a third wheel" I turned even redder. Morgan noticed. Fuck.

Morgan- uhm Andrew why are you so red? You look hot.
Morgan- fuck I didn't mean hot like that-
Andrew- i- yea I g-
Morgan cut me off,
Morgan- I mean not that you're not hot- I mean I didn't mean it like that I mean wel- I-
Andrew- it's okay Morgan I get what you're saying
Morgan was just as red as I was. I couldn't help but laugh.

Andrew- well anytime you need me, I am available, here's my number

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote my phone number on it. I handed it to her. I noticed Shane saw all of this happen.
Shane - oOooOO
Morgan- *laugh* *sighs*
Andrew- *rolls eyes and laughs*

Just my luck, Ryland was walking down the stairs when all of this was happening. He saw it too.

Ryland- finally Morgan you got a straight guys number. Took ya long enough.

Just then Garrett walked in with our chipotle. He heard all the commotion between Ryland and Shane talking about us.

Garrett- oooh what's going on?
Shane- these two can't talk to each other without turning red every five minutes.
Ryland- yea they're practically a couple

Andrew- no we're-

Garrett cut me off to Harass me too.
Garrett- OoOOooOOooOoOOOoo I ship ittttt. Come to think of it y'all would be lowkey really cute together.
Shane- yea honestly couple goals
Ryland- the only two straight and single people in the squad it's meant to be
Garrett- it's a sign from God
Shane- Garrett you don't even believe in god what the fuck are you on

We all laughed

Ryland- well Garrett if you didn't try to practically fuck Morgan all the time maybe they would be dating
Garrett- *looks offended* I do NOT! I would never do anything to Morgan!
Ryland- mhm sureee
Garrett- Ryland be quiet you know I would never do that!
Shane- Garrett you literally said once "wow Morgan your ass looks great"
Garrett- WELL I WASNT WRONG
Shane- tea
Ryland- GARRETT! That's my SISTER, she's 22! You're literally like 30 or something!