2

today i saw unnie's ex girlfriend from middle school, she was yelling at her new gf, they fought badly during break period. Y/N unnie told me her personality is bad, she's a playgirl and would do anything to appear hot and desirable. i'm glad unnie doesn't love her anymore.

her heart is mine.

also unnie didn't know about the kiss i stole from her the other day.

ever since i was little, i loved dancing and singing. i've been practicing a lot these days and would like to show Y/N my practice vid to win her heart.

"unnie, are you single?" i asked innocently.

"yeah i am. not really into dating these days." Y/N answered nonchalantly. she was studying a bit for a test and i accompanied her at her house.

i felt myself getting excited when i listened to her answer, but i tried keeping it down since she's not interested in anyone.

"can i hold your hand while i take a nap?" i requested, getting ready to sleep beside her.

"hm? sure wonyoungie."

she held my hand and i smiled. the nap felt good until i had a nightmare of someone else stealing unnie away from my sight.

who is this girl? she seems to be from our school.

whatever it is my dreams are always premonition. it's time for me to investigate who is this girl and why. maybe unnie had a crush on someone but she lied to me.

it was school the next day and i saw a random girl coming up towards unnie and held her hand. i wanted to be angry and cry at that moment but i realize  i don't have the right to feel that sort of way. i asked the other girls about her.

"oh she's a senior too, her name is ahn yujin."

i took a deep breath and said thank you.

that night i cried to sleep but i know i will remain positive since unnie said she is single. i shall ask around about her, that ahn yujin. this is unacceptable.

as much i want Y/N unnie to myself, i know there's no changing the past, her friends ans who she is. i don't even know why i'm so possessive.

once eve had tasted the forbidden fruit, there's never going back.

i am the eve.