Merry Christmas Osric Chau

Start from the beginning

"How's my girl?" he asked, kissing you on the cheek.

"Wonderful now that I get to see you all again! Merry Christmas!" you smiled, letting go of your dad and forgetting about Osric for a moment as you made your way over to Cameron who was only three years younger than you.

"Hey sis!" she hugged you before looking over to Osric. "Who's your friend?"

"Everyone, this is my boyfriend Osric." you smiled and he waved.

"And you must be Mr. L/N, Cameron, and Nick." Osric said with a smile before giving your father a firm handshake.

"Nice to meet you son." said your father with his rosy cheeks and always kind smile. Your father always had a large heart.

"He's cute." Cameron whispered in your ear.

"I know." you whispered back and you both giggled before you turned to Nick.

"What's up?" he asked, giving you a hug, "I haven't seen you in almost a year!"

"I'm sorry, I've been really busy." you smiled and he nodded. Osric came up to Nick offering him a handshake. Nick just stared at it.

"Hm." he huffed.

"Oh I get it," Osric joked, "you are doing the 'protective big brother wants to beat up the boyfriend thing.' That's funny." Osric laughed but Nick didn't break.

"Sure let's go with that." Nick said before leaving.

"I don't think your brother likes me." Osric said to you with a nervous smile.

"Oh don't worry." said your father, "He's had a stick up his behind since he got married." Everyone left in the room laughed at this.

"Dinner!" called your mother from the other room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you missed Christmas Eve dinner with your family. Your grandpa was passed out with a cold one in his hand in his rocking chair near the table. He snored loudly while everyone said grace. You thought the turkey was burning but really it was just all the smoke from Aunt Candy's cigarette which she switched to between spoonfuls of potatoes. You and Osric were sitting quietly as your brother gave Osric a staredown and Cameron couldn't keep her eyes off of Osric. She was very noticeable, batting her eyes at him and completely ignoring her meal. Your dad could only concentrate on the turkey which he consumed one leg in one bite. Your mother was running back and forth from the kitchen, grabbing more food and more napkins. It was getting really awkward really fast.

"So Osric," Cameron started, head over heels for your boyfriend, "what have I seen you in?"

Osric looked uncomfortable, "ummm...Fun Sized, Blood and Water, Criminal Minds, Dirk Gently..."

"Wow that's so cool." your sister said taking a loud slurp of her tea, "Y/N you should introduce me to all your Supernatural friends." she smiled and giggled, hopeless.

"Dad, could you please slow down on the turkey?" you asked, kindly, "Your health already isn't the best and-"

"Y/N." your father said sternly surprising you, "I know you haven't been around for a while but we don't talk about that at the dinner table."

You nodded. "So, um, Nick, how is Pricilla?"

"Great." Nick said, still staring at Osric coldly, "She had an important meeting so she is flying in tonight."

"Nick, your food is getting cold." you told him, giving him a look. He complied and took his eyes off Osric to eat.

Aunt Candy started coughing. You couldn't tell if it was from the smoke or the potatoes. "I'm fine!" she insisted.