Dreams Do Come True chap 6

Chapter 6

 Dear Journal, Just got home from shopping and it was good i bough some nice black pants and a really cute nice purple shirt. I'm about to get in the shower. I cant wait for my date! Its been so long since Ive been on one. Well I'm going to go get ready. I'm going to do something cute with my hair and makeup take a shower and ill write after.

........................................................................................................................................

I'm all ready i put some of my hair up and some down and curled what was down. Well i just heard a honk my dates here ill write after I'm done!

.....................................................................................................................................

OMG that was the funniest date ever we laughed and talked and we saw the movie killers and we just had the greatest time and he said that he wanted to see me again and i said OK and when he saw me he was like wow! You look beautiful! He looked really good to. He wear nice black jeans and a blue nice butten up shirt and a black tie he looked so good.  When my dad saw me he was like wow you must like that boy you never dress that nice for boys.. I said i know daddy i do really like him.

Annie had another check up but they said  they still cant find any signs of cancer!

Witch is really good I'm glad she doesn't deserve to have cancer and have to go through that so I'm really grateful god for helping her make it through. Well its late i need to get to bed.