Dreams Do Come True chap 4

Chapter four

   Dear Journal, Today i ate lunch with adam he is so funny and nice. He plays the gutiar to and sports he told me that some time he wants to come play me somtime. Of coarse when he said that my face lit up like a cristmas tree. We are at water world i just decided to take and break and start writing.

    Annie loves it here she hasn't stoped smiling all day shes gone on all the scary rides that she can go on for her height.Its fun watching her and my dad happy and all of us just having fun and not worrying about Annie's cancer at the moment. We have been her like 3 hours and its closing in 20 min.

    All of a sudden when we got of a ride Annie fell and then she through up. It wasent like throw up from the ride it was her cancer acting up. Come on lets get her home get are stuff   and lets go my dad said. We left and got her home and in bed and its noting to worry about she doses it  a lot. Today was really fun with having lunch with Adam going to water world and having alot of fun with my family.

    I think in a little bit i should go out side to practice basketball. Maybe ill call up Adam and tell him ill take him up on that offer.

............................................................................................................................................

  later

My dad said it was ok and so i brought Adam over to meet my dad and all they talked about was football and baseball(i hate baseball) Then me and him started playing basketball then we had some water and just talked we no alot about each other now. He wants to be a doctor with kids. I want to be a basketball coach. He asked me on a date and he said he wanted me to go to a movie with him then out to dinner. He also said don't worry about paying for anything, he comes from a rich family. Well i write tomorrow. Tomorrow were going to the lake and then Annie has a doctors checkup again.