dancing to lana

Stiles walked me back to my car as the lunch hour was ending.

"Don't you have class?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I know you don't want me to go." He said with a smirk.

Oh god.

I laughed and lightly punched him in the arm. He pretended to be hurt, and I would have laughed, but I didn't have the energy.

"So what are you going to do?" Stiles asked timidly.

"I don't know yet. Probably see Issac."

I told Stiles what happened, but just the outline. I didn't want him to know how I insulted Derek and how I stormed out.

"Oh okay." Stiles said.

This was going to get awkward.

I was stting in the car and Stiles was leaning in the window.

"I'm sorry about this morning. I didn't want to just leave you. I feel reall--"

"No, it's fine. It's the least of my worries."

Stiles looked a little hurt.

"No, not like I don't care, but I don't know. I'm having a bad day, and Derek did some bad things, and--" I didn't have anymore words.

Stiles put his hand on mine.

"It's okay, Danielle. Go see Isaac. He'll make you happier." Stiles said.

"Hey. You made this day a lot better too. I'll text you." I said as I fastened my seatbelt.

Stiles made himself seem like nothing, which was wrong. Yeah we met yesterday, but he was going to be a bigger part of my life soon. I could tell.

"Bye, Danielle."

"Bye."

We stood there for awhile untill the bell rang and Stiles had to go. I pulled out of the parking lot and started driving.

If Isaac lived in the same old house, then I knew where he was going.

The drive was only about ten minutes. I parked in front and stood there for awhile. I couldn't just knock on the door and say, "Hey, sorry I left. I'm back. Let's be friends."

I stayed in the car for awhile.

I finally gathered enough courage to get out the car. I walked around the house to where I could see his window. I didn't know what to do next. I stood there for awhile.

It was about five minutes before I heard something upstairs. Hopefully it wasn't his dad.

Okay.

I found a rock. I didn't want to break the window, so I aimed for the frame of the window. I aimed and shot perfectly.

Now what?

Step by step I told myself. Step by step.

I heard something move, but it was silent again.

I picked up another rock.

Again, I hit the frame perfectly.

This got his attention.

He opened the window and looked down to see me.

"Excuse me, lady, what are yo-- you-- Dan?" he shouted, stuttering the last part.

I held my hand up to block the sun and nodded. I couldn't stop nodding. Issac was getting blurry due to the tears in my eyes.

"Dan." He too was tearing up.