You liked her you decided.

You had just finished putting your outfit on (which was a black lace top, some skinny jeans, black boots, and a green jacket) when the PA knocked on the door and dragged you to stage 5. That's when you saw them. Jared and Jensen standing on the bunker set next to the director of the episode, Guy Bee. They were talking as the lighting and other necessities were being adjusted.

The PA pushed you towards the group. "Y/N!" said Guy pleasantly. "Right on time! Pleased to have you join us!"

"Thrilled to be here!" you said with a smile.

"Jensen, Jared, this is Y/N!" Guy said with delight.

Jared and Jensen shook your hands and smiled.

"Nice to meet you-" you started before Guy cut you off.

"So here's how it's going to work," he said "you are going to enter behind Jared on his first line and make your way down the stairs until you reach the bottom. There, you are going to give this line right here and they will walk past you before Jensen offers you a seat. The rest of the scene you will be sitting. Pretty simple. We'll run it a few times while they get camera angles and lighting setup and then it should take about fifteen minutes or so to shoot. Pretty simple."

"Okay." you nodded fast taking in the new information.

"We'll start in five." Guy said before heading off to talk with the sound operator, leaving you with Jared and Jensen.

"Okay" you told yourself "remember to have confidence"

"Hi!" you said to Jared and Jensen as confidently as possible.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." said Jared, "looking forward to working with you."

"You nervous?" Jensen asked.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?" you said kind of annoyed before you remember that you were talking to your idol, "I mean.. not that there's anything wrong with you asking me that. You of all people can ask me that. You can ask me anything you want, really. Like when's my birthday. I'm a Pisces just fyi. In case you wanted to ask that-"

"So that's a yes?" Jensen asked laughing, "you're nervous?"

"It doesn't show does it?" you giggled trying to lighten the mood after your ramble.

Jared and Jensen both laughed which put you at ease. "You're funny," said Jared.

"Thank you." you said, "I love your guy's work. It's an awesome show and I feel so lucky to be a part of it."

"Thanks." said Jensen, "We're glad we got a cute guest star and not a stuck up Hollywood diva."

"Have you ever had a Hollywood diva on set?" you asked.

"Just Jensen." Jared laughed.

"What? No." Jensen playfully hit him. "You better watch out Y/N. Jared likes you."

"Watch out?" you asked trying to hide your blush.

"He's had too much coffee and he's gonna try to make this scene impossible for the both of us." Jensen joked. Only he wasn't joking.

After running the scene and perfecting the blocking a couple of times it was time to shoot it which was literally the hardest scene you have ever filmed. Not because of the script or blocking but because Jared tried so hard to make you laugh. You had made it down the stairs all in one shot so that was fine, but anytime you had to talk to Jared they filmed the scene over his shoulder and then your shoulder. And when they filmed over Jared's shoulder, he was making every possible face in the book to make you laugh and the crew was busting up laughing. Being on a fun set definitely came with a price.

"Why is the werewolf that killed Abby after me? It doesn't make any sense." you said biting your cheeks as to not laugh from Jared googly eyes.

"Did you recognize the werewolf at all when he attacked you?" Jared said off camera as he made the funniest face you had seen all day.

"Never seen him" you said right before totally breaking character and smiling. "Jared!" you said hitting him playfully like you had known him for years.

"Okay, okay." he said laughing.

It took you two more takes but finally, it was time to shoot over your shoulder and there was so much room for payback, but that man was a literal rock. You made every face in the book guaranteed to make anyone laugh but Jared didn't even flinch. Meanwhile, the whole crew and Jensen are cracking up as you make a fool of yourself trying to get Jared to laugh.

Not too long after that, you wrapped on that particular scene and it was time for lunch.

"You should have seen your face." you lied to Jared as you three walked to get lunch, "You were going to crack any second."

"Oh yeah?" he smiled at you.

"Sorry Y/N." said Jensen "The big guy laughs but he knows how to control it. You might want to start at level one."

"You mean with Misha?" you joked.

Both Jared and Jensen busted up laughing at that one.

"Aha!" you pointed at Jared, "Got it. Make fun of Misha and I get laughs."

"Now you're catching on." said Jensen.

"You know," said Jared, "something tells me that your character is going to be really liked."

"Really? What makes you say that?" you blushed.

"Because last time we made a script change it was to keep Charlie on for another episode. Felicia Day was supposed to die in her debut episode too."

"Really? I didn't know that. Wait-script change?" you asked truly anxious.

"Well Jeremy's talking to Guy and I think it's about you." Jared said pointing to Jeremy holding a plastic crate of freshly printed scripts that read, "Supernatural Season 12 episode 6 'I saw the sign'" (The episode you were working on)

" Jared said pointing to Jeremy holding a plastic crate of freshly printed scripts that read, "Supernatural Season 12 episode 6 'I saw the sign'" (The episode you were working on)