Chapter Two

The next day...

Your POV

I woke up and got myself ready for the day. Once I had finished that I decided to check my phone when I had received numerous text messages from this unknown number and it was the same person who was texting me yesterday. The texts said:

"Hey beautiful😍❤️ are you still awake?"

"If you are stop ignoring me."

"WILL YOU ANSWER ME🤬😈!!!!!"

"IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU😈😈😈."

I decided to completely ignore the text messages and decided to leave my phone at home whilst I was at school for the day since I won't be able to use it for rest of the day anyway. Since I had exams all day.

Once I arrived at school I met up with all my friends before class started I told them about the texts they said to just block him again and go to the police station after school. They told that they would come with me so I wasn't on my own. "yeah I agree but only if it carries on after I blocked the number." I explained. They replied with "okey that's fine but don't forget that we are always here for you no matter what." "I know and thanks guys your all amazing." I said happily. I honestly couldn't of asked for better friends to have in my life.

As the day went on exams were getting extremely stressful and I absolutely hated it but luckily tomorrow is the final day of exams.

Once I arrived home from school I check my phone to had received some really fightening texts that said

"HEY WILL YOU STOP IGNORING ME PLEASE🤬😈."

"Fine you're not going to answer me in that case I will find you and hurt you😈😈😈."

"I'm outside your house now😈😈."

"I see you beautiful😈😈."

I immediately starting panicking then I suddenly heard a knock on the door......