but i wɑnt to know your body, tonight is the night thɑt i chɑnge your life. ♥

Start from the beginning

I woke up to someone turning the shower on, I opened my eyes and looked next to me but Justin wasn't there he was probably taking a shower, I giggled and kissed Isabell's forehead and got out of the bed, putting my hair in a pony tail, I changed into a big sweatshirt in green with YMCMB standing on the front, I sniffed the shirts collar a little and smiled, it smelled just like Justin mostly because it was he's but I always wear it, I pulled some denim jeans on and heard a little yawn from behind me, I turned around to see isabell stretching her arms up in the air letting a small yawn out,

Mia:" morning princess." I sat down next to her as she slowly crawled over to me, her small body crawled onto my lap and I held onto her in a hug, she cuddled into me and smiled, I heard the door open and Justin walked out in purple boxers and a white t-shirt, he smiled at me and walked up to us, slowly placing a kiss on my lips, he's index finger lifted my chin up so he could kiss me more, Isabell crawled off my lap and onto the bed as Justin kept kissing me, slowly holding onto isabell so she wouldn't fall of the bed. I giggled and laid down on the bed next to isabell, I smiled at Justin as he slowly climbed ontop of me, laying he's hands under my back and grinned at me, he started groaning at me trying to act like a puppy, I petted he's hair, he bit my arm gently. I winched a little and he let go of my arm, he planted kisses all over my arm, I giggled and ran my other hand through he's hair, he smiled up at me and ran he's hand down my stomach, he got a worried look on he's face.

Justin:" baby girl when was the last time you eat all the meals without trowing it up after?" I looked down, biting my lip, I knew I had to answer him but I can't tell him, he signed and pulled my shirt up to my bra looking at my stomach, I got tears in my eyes and tried to pull the shirt down.

Mia:" Justin stop, it doesn't matter." he looked up at me with worry in he's eyes, he leaned down and kissed my stomach gently.

Justin:" it matters to me, I want you safe not loosing all this weight baby, it's not healthy for you to loose it. You already have a perfect body on your own, you don't need to do all of this baby." I looked down tears was running down my cheeks, Justin pulled me up and into he's arms holding me as close to him as he could, I cried into he's chest knowing he wanted me to stop but I can't, I always did this, it has been such a big part of my life since September last year but Justin he's been making me thing of something else which made me stop but I need to do it again. Justin stroked my hair and rocked me back and forth.

Justin:" isabell baby girl, you wanna go see uncle Alfredo." isabell nodded and Justin took he's phone out calling Alfredo, there was a knock on the door so Justin stood up and opened it, Alfredo came into the room, he looked at me and then Justin.

Justin:" please just watch isabell for me for an hour or so, I need to talk to my baby." alfredo nodded and took isabell then left the room, Justin turned to me and looked deep into my eyes, he laid he's hand on my cheek and stood Infront of me, he's eyes was filled with worry and pain at the same time.

Mia:" Justin, I'm so sorry, I didn't knew what I was doing, I can't help it." he sat next to me and pulled me onto he's lap, I laid my head on he's chest as he rubbed my back gently.

Justin;" baby girl, I'm gonna help you stop doing this, your perfect you need to gain some pounds not loose them." I hid my face in he's neck and nodded, he rubbed my back and kissed my shoulder gently, I sniffled into he's neck as he pulled us both down on the bed. I crawled closer to him, as he's arms wrapped around me in a protection way, I closed my eyes gently.

Mia:" I'll try for you." I slowly felt Justin caress my stomach a little, I smiled a little and pulled him closer to me, Justin's lip covered mine in a sweet kiss, I moved my lips slow on he's, our lips kept on moving in synch as Justin grabbed my left thigh gently and laid it around he's torso, he's hand slowly rubbed up and down my thigh, he's tongue licked my lower lip slowly, I parted my lips as Justin slide he's tongue into my mouth, our tongue rubbed against each others. I wrapped my arm around he's neck pulling him closer until my phone rang. I pulled away gently and answered my phone.

Mia:" hello?." there was no respond only someone crying, I heard a whimper and I knew it was my sister, tears started running down my cheeks.

Dad;" f-cking cunt shut up!." I heard a smack, I knew he would come back I knew he wouldn't leave us alone but why know. I heard he's voice, I can't even say he's name, I started sobbing, Justin took the phone out of my hand and took it up to he's ear, he got widen eyes.

Justin;" leave her alone! She don't deserve this!" Justin was yelling into the phone, I sneaked out of the room and ran to Alfredo's to get isabell, I knocked on the door, Alfredo opened it and looked at me.

Alfredo;" are you okay, what's wrong?." he hugged me tightly, I hugged back and tried not to cry, he rubbed my back in a calm way.

Mia;" he's hurting her, i wanna watch isabell, I wanna make sure she's safe." Alfredo nodded and picked isabell up and handed her too me, I held her on my hip as Alfredo kissed her cheek, she waved bye to him as we walked back to Justin and i's room, Justin opened the door I think he heard Isabell's giggle, he pulled us both into he's arms and holds onto us tightly, I hugged him back as isabell held onto both of our necks, Justin pulled us into the room and shut the door, he rocked us back and forth gently in he's arms.

Justin;" I got you both, no one will touch you, I'll protect you both." I smiled and cuddled closer into he's arms, I heard a little snore, we both looked at isabell to see her fast asleep, I smiled and laid her down on the bed, I laid next to her as Justin hooked he's Xbox to the tv and laid on the bed, next to me slowly wrapping one arm around my shoulders so I was leaning on he's chest while he played the game with the remote in both of he's hands.

Justin:" I love you, gorgeous." I blushes and pecked he's cheek gently, he smirked and kept on playing.

Mia:" I love you too." he kissed my forehead and kept on playing the game, I felt my eyes close as I listened to he's heartbeat getting lulled into a nap by he's heartbeat.

__________________________

Comment,Vote,Like, please it would mean the world to me, I'm trying to upload faster but I'm busy with school and training, but I'll try my hardest, please tell me what you think,

This is dedictated to a good friend of mine, he means a lot to me, hehe love you boo