class time (Kanames ending)

you walk into the pich black class room to see blood red eyes fill the air you see kaname walking over to you "ahh glade for you to join us lady (Y/N)" he says in a soothing flerty voice next thing you know he is hugging you,  you hug him back you get a dirty look from one of the girls in the night class but its to dark for you to see who it is, yuki the coms through the doors and looks a little jellous kaname hands you a glass of water and a blood tablet you drop the blood table in the glass of water and sip it slowly your eyes change form (Your Eye Colour) to blood red kaname says to the night class "i have somthing to say"         he looks at you, you nod "(Y/N) here is a pureblood" the class starts to gossip in sock of the news you here zero enter the room you sit next to kaname as you find kanames hand on you shoulder his hand slids down on to your thigh you blush you feel somthing on your lips untill you realise its kaname kissing you you think what do i do you deside to kiss him back a minitue later you both look at each other and bush kaname holds you close untill zero spots you and pulls out the bloody rose (his gun) and points it at kaname you freez in confusion "ZERO what are you dong" yuki yells "leave them be" ,"filthy vamipr" he mutters you feel affended and stand up and say " i understand zero that you dislike kaname and mabey even me but please dont take it out on kaname" zero gently puts the bloody rose away nods and says " i understand"  and walks out of the class room you look at yuki she gose after zero as you follow closly behind her you grab zeros wrist he looks you in the eyes zero says "what do you want with that pureblood"  you look down in sock and say "im a pureblood to" you turn and walk back to class with yuki.