"You talking to me? Do I know you?" Minho said, his lips forming into a smirk when he saw that Erin looked offended and tried really hard to keep her cool.

"Wow. After a year of sulking because we kicked your asses last year, you forgot the one who did that to you? Oh come on, Minho. We all know you know who we are. Stop speaking like an idiot sometimes. It's disturbing." Her flock of witches laughed as if she just said the most savage thing they could hear ever. Clearly they haven't talked to people like Minho or Seungmin in their whole life.

"Can't you see I'm just doing you a favour? If I don't talk like an idiot, how else would we have a conversation?" Minho swore that Erin's legion of bitches gasped together, as if he said the meanest thing on earth. That wasn't anywhere near how he argued with people before.

Erin's face was now turning red, just a little bit of insult could do so much damage to her. Weakling. "You're too full of yourself now, Lee Minho. But guess what? You—" she pointed to him and then to his team who were just within earshot but did their own business, unlike the other team who obviously went to back her up for support, "—and you, would be taking the fall tonight." She flipped her hair, and instantly, her team cheered for her. If Minho didn't know how good she was at dancing, he would've thought that she just craved for attention. A famewhore. But he saw how she danced before, and it was impressive. But her attitude was a zero. And her voice was irritating.

Felix muttered something under his breath again, but this time, it was louder. "I hope you step on Lego, bitch."

"What was that, Felix? You should be thankful your cousin's hot."

Cousin? What cousin?

This made something to Minho's soul and he was literally maintaining a stone-faced appearance, just gritting his teeth. But his fists were tightly closed and Erin noticed it. "Oh. Looks like someone's getting angry. I could use this information. Well, tough luck Minho, you will never be Bang's type. He's too innocent for you." And with that, they left. But Minho caught a glimpse of a long-haired girl looking at him with wide eyes before turning her back and followed Erin. But that's not his concern right now.

He's too innocent for you. Innocent his ass.

How did Erin know that Chan was Felix's cousin? Is he that popular that even people from other schools know him? Oh right. Soccer. Why does Chan have to be so freaking awesome? He's now attracting Minho's enemies, too.

"You're nervous." Jisung came up to them after the others left, leaving him and Felix behind. Minho didn't know who he was talking to, maybe Felix since he's really not feeling it right now. "Don't worry, Lix. We'll beat them this time around." He just said, assuming that the statement was directed to the other Australian.

But Jisung contradicted his assumption. "I'm not talking to him, hyung. And I'm not talking about the dance."

This earned Minho's full attention and he just squinted his eyes at Jisung, slightly confused and slightly annoyed. "What do you mean?"

"You're nervous." Jisung spoke again and Minho noticed that he was carrying several stuffs in his hands, probably Hyunjin's.

"For the last time, Han, I am not nervous or whatsoever—

"You're fidgeting."

"What? So? This has nothing to do with—"

"You're nervous because Chan hyung isn't here yet and I don't know what's going on between you two, but you need to talk because you're giving me chills right now. Stop looking like you're gonna murder me!"

Right then and there, Minho concluded that Jisung and Hyunjin would be bad together, especially if they just agreed one day to make Minho suffer by their loudness and crazy ways of telling something.