Brothers birthday

So yesterday was my brothers birthday so I'm making this for him happy birthday bro!!

Love-Boycrazymuch

    You woke up and realized it's 17th of June it's your brothers birthday and you still hadn't gotten him a gift, You look to your side to see that your boyfriend Shawn had left and there was a note so you you picked it up and read it, It said

I had to go too the studio to record some songs I'll be back later, Love you. -Shawn

Great you had the house too yourself what you are planning is to text your brother asking him if he could come over and help you repaint a wall, You are currently thinking of everyone your going to invite to come over and help you decorate then when your brother gets there well you jump out and yell HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! and you know the rest, Before you contacted everyone you sent a text to Shawn since it is you guys house you sent this

Hey since it's my brothers birthday I was planning to invite family and friends over to throw him a surprise party if that's ok by you, please say yes

He then replied with

Yeah that's fine I'll be there around four so you can invite them for four thirty

Ok thank you have fun love you bye

Love you too bye

You got up and changed into clothes since you had to go to party city for decorations and the store for a b-day present, After you got dressed you went downstairs and ate some breakfast you had pancakes with strawberry's and maple syrup next you did your makeup and hair then you head out, When you got to party city  you grabbed some blue and green streamers as well as green plastic silverware and napkins then blue plates and cups when you were all done you cashed out you went to the store bought what you needed then got out and into the car then you went home and started decorating, Just then your two sisters, mom, and aunt came out and about a half an hour later it was all set up it was one thirty so you guys went out to eat you went to Five guys (Five guys is literally the best restaurant).

After you got home it was two thirty so you just laid around for an two hours, You just talked for another two hours with your mother, aunt, and sisters until it was almost four thirty so people started coming you had them park in the back so your brother couldn't see the cars, You sent a text to your brother saying 

Hey can you stop by anytime in the next ten minutes thanks bye b-day boy

He texted back

Sure be there in about ten minutes and thanks 

        You told everyone what was going on and you all hid and turned off the lights when you heard the door open and shut your brother came into the kitchen and you all jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!!" He jumped lightly then started thanking people and talking too them he came over to you and hugged you and said "Thanks for all this your the best" you were then released from his tight grip you smiled and nodded your head he then asked the question which you've been trying to answer all night "Where's Shawn you two are still together right?" "Um he had stuff to do he said he'd be home a while ago but he's still not" you said glancing at your watch cause it was now five o five, You were kinda sad but then Shawn came in and said hi to everyone then walked over to where you and your brother were standing "Hey sorry I'm late I had to pick something up here hope you like it" Shawn said and handed your brother a large bag with blue tissue paper he opened it and it was new soccer cleats since your brother does competitive soccer "Thanks man these are sweet" he said in awe staring at the hot orange and neon green shoes.

After you did cake and presents everyone was leaving so you said your goodbyes and they said "Happy birthday y/b/n" (y/b/n your brothers name) they all left including your brother you cleaned everything up then showered and took off your makeup you jumped into bed with Shawn who also showered "Hey babe" he said as you cuddled with him "Hey love you Goodnight" he lightly chuckled "Looks like someone's tired, Goodnight Babe love you too" he said then you drifted off into a deep sleep.

Sorry for and misspells its very late goodnight love you bye.

Love-Boycrazymuch